wow i'm not here for a warning

Ombudsman Case Archives
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

wow i'm not here for a warning

i posted this

The truth is TTF is with HR so there for we need a new topic lol

this is for no spam this is for stats... if you mass put it down... stop fighting on the forums... if you have something to prove put it here...

i want to see the truth TTF you claim victory over us... so everytime you mass someone put it here here is the cool trick though... obviously this is just for fun and ya'll don't have to do it... but lets see who really can win this war... both sides are getting... how you say sick of this war lol ya'll can say wat you want but both sides are i've heard numerous people from both sides say they are bored with it... so here is all i ask

for both sides...

if you mass you put up the same amount of deffense you massed... you can not post here unless you do that... if you mass somones deffense you have to put that same exact amount on yours this will allow you to post here!

GL to both sides... but of course more to FUALL because i'm in DDE lol

it is a new type of war that i thought would have been good and sounded fun to me obviously it is not required of either sides and i figured it would be great to do i see no reason why my topic should have been locked and i also am alittle upset with it being locked this topic brought a new issue to light and also i can't exactly go on the main topic and post it there can i considering i added rules to it, if you didn't want to play by it you didn't have to post there, please explain to me why my topic was locked
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: wow i'm not here for a warning

](*,)
No more threads about FUALL vs. HR/TTF.
Has been said REPEATEDLY, and this particular thread is no different from any other spam thread about war this and war that. There are threads about it, keep to them.

Also, next time talk to a mod before going to the ombudsman. The Ombudsman is the third step in the complaint structure. First you talk to a mod, then to their GM, then to the Ombudsman.
Don't go and make a complaint to the ombudsman even before I've finished writing IN your thread why I locked it.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

ummmm i did lol i sent you a PM and this thread is completely different it is for the people who have the guts to put a deffense with the massings... it is completely different it is for the players that can keep up with what they are massing??? it is totally different and i obviously can not make that a rule on the original... this is not a spam it is a new idea where you can chose to play or not? how is it not relavent?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

RoKeT wrote:ummmm i did lol i sent you a PM and this thread is completely different it is for the people who have the guts to put a deffense with the massings... it is completely different it is for the players that can keep up with what they are massing??? it is totally different and i obviously can not make that a rule on the original... this is not a spam it is a new idea where you can chose to play or not? how is it not relavent?

Don't be silly.
viewtopic.php?p=1979501#p1979501 Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:19 pm
PM: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 pm
So no, you made this thread BEFORE talking to me. Don't twist facts, thank you very much..

About the thread:
Is it about the server war, yes or no?
Is it in 'Galactic Colosseum' or 'StarGateWars General'?

Answer 'yes' to both questions:
Thread lock => Public Dump.
Answer 'yes' to one question:
Investigate thread, thread has merit yes/no. No? Lock => Public Dump. Yes? => Leave it where it is.

Thank you kindly.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

i didn't say i posted it first or second HAHAHHAHA why you always gotta be so mean, and i don't care what you think, my posts has merit it is a great idea and might even end the server war if enough people play by those rules, i thought long and hard about that topic and tried to word it right, obviously i am horrible on this typing thing, but i am gonna fight it because i feel that my thread was not spam and it was a great idea, the trick is if you don't agree with the way i want to war then don't post in that thread, all i'm saying is it could end the server war, why not have fun with it :) and i put no spamming in the damn thing!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

RoKeT wrote:i didn't say i posted it first or second HAHAHHAHA why you always gotta be so mean, and i don't care what you think,
RoKeT, sweetheart:
Radiance wrote:Also, next time talk to a mod before going to the ombudsman.
RoKeT wrote:ummmm i did lol i sent you a PM
Now look me straight in the eyes and tell me again that you didn't mean that last comment as "I did send you a PM before I posted." It's the only interpretation of those words that makes sense.
RoKeT wrote:my posts has merit it is a great idea and might even end the server war if enough people play by those rules, i thought long and hard about that topic and tried to word it right, obviously i am horrible on this typing thing, but i am gonna fight it because i feel that my thread was not spam and it was a great idea, the trick is if you don't agree with the way i want to war then don't post in that thread, all i'm saying is it could end the server war, why not have fun with it :) and i put no spamming in the damn thing!
While that is fun and all, the thread itself is spam. Sure, you didn't put spam in it yourself. I know that. But the thread breaks the rules, there is a limit on the number of threads about the same subject, and in the case of the server war, we have actually maintained that limit.
Your thread is spam. That's not saying it's a bad idea. Just that it's against the rules we have made abundantly clear.

Good luck. I hope you will continue to express both your unique and your good ideas, according to the rules. ;) You know you can.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

okay i confess that thats the way i wanted it to look, BUT i never lied :( lol, and if thats the case we should delete or lock an old topic :( lol but seriously if i can't do it there where can i, where would it work as well? and have as much merit and not get spammed out of existence? Too much spam ruins good ideas...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

RoKeT wrote:okay i confess that thats the way i wanted it to look, BUT i never lied :( lol, and if thats the case we should delete or lock an old topic :( lol but seriously if i can't do it there where can i, where would it work as well? and have as much merit and not get spammed out of existence? Too much spam ruins good ideas...
I quite agree. Let's talk this over via PM. (You should have one in your inbox now.)

So will you still keep your complaint to the ombudsman, or did we just peacefully :D resolve this?
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

yeah close this lol i don't care i gotta find Deni! lol and thank you Radiance i'm amazed we got along, hum this calm thing works quite well i'll have to try it more!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578