Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Telefon

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=31888

suspicious... always on ppt and with amounts of naq, i only dream about :P

worth of investigation...
ogg
Forum Newbie

He had ppt two days before the 24 hour and then when that ended he had PPT again. His naq has been going up and down though.
Phyre

HOW can this possibly be cheating?! ooh hes on ppt must be a cheater then! :? :? :? (sarcasm if u couldnt tell). for gods same, wait till he comes off ppt and see if hes got any naq hanging about... thats the most u can do!
no one
Forum Irregular

Rommie wrote:HOW can this possibly be cheating?! ooh hes on ppt must be a cheater then! :? :? :? (sarcasm if u couldnt tell). for gods same, wait till he comes off ppt and see if hes got any naq hanging about... thats the most u can do!
if you had half a brain you woulda reconed him last i checked the dude had level 9 covert yes level 9 and 1mil uu with over 6billion out in the open
Phyre

and that proves waht exactly?

situation 1.) he bough 1 mill uu with real money from a person who was selling them...

situation 2) a person whith a hight up who left his account dormant for a while (i havent reconded him, cant be bothered, so i may be wrong here)
Artiglio
Forum Regular

situation 3) hey suddently decides to donate all the naq and UU to some unknown individual
no one
Forum Irregular

4) with the new limits to ppt a high up cheater makes a second account to go on ppt with his one million uu now that account can be on ppt for 4 days

1mil uu*80*96*2=15billion- 1.6bil for the ppts and that leaves you with 13bil

and if you have a covert level 9 then you have'nt been playing that long right? why would you spend a crap load of real cash on uu

and if you did it would make sence to start buliding your account up by buying covert levels and boosting your up but no the account has'nt done anything to improve its self at all because i have been watching it for days but the amount of naq it has
has been decreasing over time it was once at 6 bil then back down to 1bil
ok maybe he banked but why only bank some and not all of it and after your first ppt you have enough naq to fill your bank so where has the extra from his second ppt gone?

all this makes me think its a multie
Osi
Forum Addict

ogg wrote:He had ppt two days before the 24 hour and then when that ended he had PPT again. His naq has been going up and down though.

oh dear spendind money what a shock
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

well when he is on ppt, his naq rises, when he comes off, his naq is gone. and he doesnt rise in ranks!! pretty generous to donate billions... and UU. hes got 3k of them now!
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

sounds like an alliance naq generating account to me
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

Could it be possible that he just ascended, when he ascended, sent all his uu to a friend, and then got it sent back after ascending, and now they are helping the people who helped them to ascend?
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

THE EVIL WITHIN wrote:Could it be possible that he just ascended, when he ascended, sent all his uu to a friend, and then got it sent back after ascending, and now they are helping the people who helped them to ascend?

no! he is constantly building up naq and UU and then he sends them away. he doesnt spend naq since he never raises in ranks...
Phyre

how is what he doing against the rules?

quote me something he is diobeying?
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

ahem... for the last time - this account is 90% multi! when it is on PPT, it gains BILLIONS of naq and 100k's of UU within few days, then it all disappears, it doesnt get used up by the account since it doesnt rise in ranks, it stays or even falls. plus, even of using naq to research, where do the uu and naq go simultaneously?? one minute theyre there, another, their not! and that, my friend is against the rules. but hey! if cheaters can get away like they do. lets all get a second or third account and use it to boost our main account. isnt it fair for us then?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and specially to Rommie, a cheater for asking dumb questions

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and in the interest of showing what he is disobeying, I will quote the rules, just incase someone hasnt read them!

Rules

These rules can be changed at ANY time.
Please keep in mind that all accounts are closely monitored, and we do catch the cheaters.

Legal:
# Clicking on your own link
# Clicking on your officers' links
# Posting your link on message boards where it is allowed and is on-topic.
# Emailing your link to your friends or sending it to them on instant messenger.
# Having people click your link more than once (but not within 24 hours) .
# Having an Alliance of TheGateWars players.
# Having your link in your AIM/MSN/ICQ etc. profile.
# Posting your link on a personal website.

Illegal:
# POSTING YOUR LINK IN TheGateWars CHAT OR THE TheGateWars FORUMS
# Attempting to Hack/Packet the server or Abusing security holes (if any).
# ONLY ONE ACCOUNT per person. Having more than one account because you have more than one computer or because a friend registered an account and gave it to you is cheating. You can have more than one account from the same IP/computer, as long as you are not sharing information to such a degree that you are effectively one combined player (we have scripts to check for this type of behaviour from the same IP/computer)
# Sharing passwords with other people and logging into accounts that are not yours
# Posting your link in chat rooms, newsgroups, message boards, or forums unless it is explicitly allowed by the owner/operator of the chat room, newsgroup, message board, forum, etc..
# E-mailing your link to people whom you do not know, or to e-mail lists or "reflectors".
# Posting your link on a forum where it is against that forum's policies or off-topic
# Registering an email address that is not yours.
# Registering multiple accounts.
# Using link trading sites. (sites that exist simply to have people click links, having nothing to do specifically with this game.)
# Advertising your link on adult sites.
# Sending your link to people you do not know.
# Sending the link to an e-mail reflector or USENET group.
# Putting your link in popup windowss, inside any frame, or using redirects.
# Using a script/program or ANY AUTOMATED PROCESS to automatically gain recruits.
# Using proxy servers to generate fake hits.
# Having an AUTOMATED PROCESS to repeatedly request pages on the server.
# Using scripts that fetch information off the TheGateWars website.
# Signing up with false email addresses.

Enforcement:
# If you are caught doing any of the above, your account will either be suspended or terminated.
# If you get caught trying to Hack/Packet or Abuse the server, you will be banned and your ISP will be contacted. Be warned!

the problem is, enforcement seems to be weak in this case...
Phyre

u dont know that hes got more than one account, there is no proof!

Return to “For Admin Archives”