There was a time

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

There was a time

There was a time, a time before the server was at peace and before that tere was a time of war.
But before the server war there was chaos throughout the server and in this chaos an alliance called MaYHeM was born.

MaYHeM made policies as they grew strong from the surrounding chaos of the universe, one of these policies was that anyone who tried to stop the MaYHeM would fail.
A hit against MaYHeM was a hit too much and it was decided that a hit was punishable by massing.

This strict law was curbed by the ensueing server war and due to the lack of decent defenses in the realms of chaos it could not be enforced.

But now a new age has arisen, where MaYHeM once again stand strong in the universe, and for those that have forgotten or those that never knew I am here to give you the news.

MaYHeM mass for a single hit against our alliance, we do it because we always have. We are not afraid of war and we are a very active alliance.

Do not whine to us if you find yourself massed, the blame lies with you.
That's the way we have always done things and always will do things.

Any further questions can be addressed to our diplomat Zap Brannigan.
Thank you for your time.

~Dmonix
~Joint War Chief of MaYHeM

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.

Return to “Alliance announcements”