Making it possible to hurt accounts

[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

Making it possible to hurt accounts

something ive thought about for a long time.
a way to really hurt and cripple those who snipe and any1 in a war.
basicly what happens is you can war and amss as normal but people once they are 0'd in defense people can use covert to destroy miners.
removing their inability to produce income for an account.
this would show as a ( non producing miners) miners (lifers) type thing in your command center.
and when you untrain they can only be trained into a attacking or defending force.
or could be used to lifer suicide perhaps.

i welcome comments on this
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: Making it possible to hurt accounts

I like, although perhaps not the train into only certain things.

Maybe they become incapacitated for a certain length of time, after which they return...100% as lifers?
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite

im curious to its comlexity but i wanna see it hurt a account.
so mayb they could be inable to produce for a certain time but then what do you do with them in times of ascending or needing uu.?

unless this is also a effect of how powerful a tool it will become for those who sit with 0 defense.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Buddha
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A Enlighted Place
Race: Human like you
ID: 0

[SlayerS_fith] wrote:something ive thought about for a long time.
a way to really hurt and cripple those who snipe and any1 in a war.
basicly what happens is you can war and amss as normal but people once they are 0'd in defense people can use covert to destroy miners.
removing their inability to produce income for an account.
this would show as a ( non producing miners) miners (lifers) type thing in your command center.
and when you untrain they can only be trained into a attacking or defending force.
or could be used to lifer suicide perhaps.

i welcome comments on this

Yes and no i see one problem.

I can understand this if people keep their account on 0.

But there should be something to prevent this from happening to accounts who do build defense when they log in and see their account being massed to 0.

So what about you can do it to accounts who in war time or persay have kept their deffense at 0 over 48 hours that way it give people time to get online and build a defense and also remove snipers or something.

But not a bad idea.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Similar things have been suggested before nimras, where players have suggested that miners "run away" if not protected by a defence for a certain length of time.
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite

hmm run away is a interesting idea.
perhaps they leave your realm for 24 hours.

but dont get me wrong its still gonna cost something.
imo it'll be seena s sabbing an account.
but with a higher ratio or success. and contributed to a % of your miners or untrainable units.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Buddha
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A Enlighted Place
Race: Human like you

Aesthetics of Hate wrote:Similar things have been suggested before nimras, where players have suggested that miners "run away" if not protected by a defence for a certain length of time.

I was answering on his idea m8.

He want it so you can hurt miners or lifers when a person's def is gone aka snipers.

But what about those who does build a defense are not those he is after so there should be a failsafe in that means these accounts do not get hurt as he talks about.

So read my post in regards to his idea next time please.
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

the miners are the only thing thats safe..

i think losing a defence+covert is enough loss.. + u can take their planets and mass them again when they rebuild.
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite

the only time this could be active is once a defense is 0'd doing the 3-6 dmg
then and only then can you do it.
Spoiler
Spoiler
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

I did, people previously suggested that to hurt those who do not build a defence, yet sit and "snipe" should be punished by their miners running away when not protected by a defence for a certain length of time, so those who do rebuild time after time are not affected. but this is digressing away from the subject :D

@knowledge. what if they dont rebuild, that is the point. and as for planets, what if they sit with any decent planets on merlins?
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Sabbing miners? Actually, that is quite a fun sounding idea. I think youd have to keep the ratio reletively low to make it fair to a degree, Based on percents, so say you had 100 million miners, and you got sabbed, it would take away, say 0.5% - 1% each sab, So, 500,000 -1 mill Miners would be killed (10 sabs would get 5-10 millionish, depending on the percent decided upon and so on). Not a huge percent but with the numbers the game currently holds it would be effective enough to be popular but not so drastic as to completely spoil someones account. As with sabotage, youd had a limit on how many you could do per turn on one account as well, and maybe set a limit for people below a certain army size, so tiny accounts cant be stepped on?
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite

its to create a senario that will hurt accounts in a war or when some1 wants to hurt an account.

this action isnt free of charge ofcourse.
the assullter will lose out as well.
but that depends on what the dmg is done to an account

for instant the attacker works kinda like a Sab. still lose's 10% of his coverts trained to do the mission
that does some of the variable ideas where talking about to the opposite account.
but it works like an attack.
or mayb we have to use attackers to do it. but then we have to focus on ratios of mercs to super ratio.
Spoiler
Spoiler
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite

buck wrote:Sabbing miners? Actually, that is quite a fun sounding idea. I think youd have to keep the ratio reletively low to make it fair to a degree, Based on percents, so say you had 100 million miners, and you got sabbed, it would take away, say 0.5% - 1% each sab, So, 500,000 -1 mill Miners would be killed (10 sabs would get 5-10 millionish, depending on the percent decided upon and so on). Not a huge percent but with the numbers the game currently holds it would be effective enough to be popular but not so drastic as to completely spoil someones account. As with sabotage, youd had a limit on how many you could do per turn on one account as well, and maybe set a limit for people below a certain army size, so tiny accounts cant be stepped on?

interesting possibly like it use's 3 covert turns also.
and still does the 10% dmg to ones spy's in lose's send 5 mill in lose 500k as well.
Spoiler
Spoiler
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

[SlayerS_fith] wrote:
buck wrote:Sabbing miners? Actually, that is quite a fun sounding idea. I think youd have to keep the ratio reletively low to make it fair to a degree, Based on percents, so say you had 100 million miners, and you got sabbed, it would take away, say 0.5% - 1% each sab, So, 500,000 -1 mill Miners would be killed (10 sabs would get 5-10 millionish, depending on the percent decided upon and so on). Not a huge percent but with the numbers the game currently holds it would be effective enough to be popular but not so drastic as to completely spoil someones account. As with sabotage, youd had a limit on how many you could do per turn on one account as well, and maybe set a limit for people below a certain army size, so tiny accounts cant be stepped on?

interesting possibly like it use's 3 covert turns also.
and still does the 10% dmg to ones spy's in lose's send 5 mill in lose 500k as well.

Indeed, I like it. Theres a couple of good looking idea floating around today! Someone call admin!
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
RedneckRebel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Rico's Underlords
Race: underlord
ID: 51271

it all sounds good in theory ...However putting it together to benefit the game as a whole would be complex theres no way to control how a player builds or uses a tool of this sort and if folks are at war they lay off building a defense cause they are gonna lose it anyway then the war is over they build a defense and it still gets massed cause someone is on a power trip so everyone will suffer at this stage

just an exampla but if i mass buck then he loses lifers miners what have you that means his income is lowered which means eventually im gonna run out of descent farms get bored and go on a massing frenzy .......

I do like the idea of hurting an account but there should be a way.... no more like a time

i mean the wars can go on for 5 or 10 years because nobody really suffers yes you lose turns you lose naq you lose soilders but you just attack back and its all returned

Return to “Suggestions Archive”