warning for a not masked word?

Ombudsman Case Archives
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

warning for a not masked word?

Ferra wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
no
everyone is ashamed that players like u are in this game
i quess r8 thamuz and the other brave tl guys history and respect they earned they protect u people to ask if it is help need it and not jumping directly to play with u
don't fool yourself whoever prick u are
u are nobody

5.b. Profanity
The use of profanity on the SGW forums is prohibited at all times. This means swearing, cursing and vulgarity. This includes the use of masking. SGW is a family orientated game and as such the language used must be suitable for children.

5.c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin colour, religion or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums their selves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section

if the word prick is a profanity why is not masked?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Re: warning for a not masked word?

bebita wrote:
Ferra wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
no
everyone is ashamed that players like u are in this game
i quess r8 thamuz and the other brave tl guys history and respect they earned they protect u people to ask if it is help need it and not jumping directly to play with u
don't fool yourself whoever prick u are
u are nobody

5.b. Profanity
The use of profanity on the SGW forums is prohibited at all times. This means swearing, cursing and vulgarity. This includes the use of masking. SGW is a family orientated game and as such the language used must be suitable for children.

5.c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin colour, religion or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums their selves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section

if the word prick is a profanity why is not masked?

You want every profane word (and it's variations) masked? #-o
Image ImageImageImage
Q Man
blarney stone

because it could, on occasion, be used in non insulting references.

also, do you want you warning revoked or just to have it put in the filter, because your warning also entails abuse, which is clearly evident in the post.
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Clarkey wrote:You want every profane word (and it's variations) masked? #-o

The filter has already done that in a very half assed capacity...

For instance you can say penis but not **Filtered**(dick), you can say vagina but not **Filtered**(pussy).

So yes. Either that, or you cut the fat from the filter.

Also, I disagree that he deserves a warning for calling someone a prick.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
bebita
Forum Zombie

and what words they are connsidered profanity?
srry if my english is not perfect but i always considered prick has the same meaning as idiot
and i reported word idiot but no meassure was taken because english users didn't considered it idiot like a profanity word
please someone enlight me because i do not intend to broke forum rulles and counting everyday i discover new things i am in danger to get banned on forums without wanting to broke forum rulles
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I agree with Jack.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
bebita
Forum Zombie

can someone answer to my questioin please
thanks
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Jack
Evil Reincarnated

Dr. House wrote:Also, I disagree that he deserves a warning for calling someone a prick.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Bebita i wouldent even try i got a warning for calling myself a prick

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
bebita
Forum Zombie

Dr. House wrote:
Dr. House wrote:Also, I disagree that he deserves a warning for calling someone a prick.

](*,) ](*,)
i did not read properly what u sayed :oops:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Where's the line between a little abuse that's fine, and where you cross over and it's too much and deserves a warning? I hope no one is arguing that calling someone else a "prick" is not abuse, along with the rest of what he said..

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

im not a prick, so calling me one is offensive
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

Empy wrote:Where's the line between a little abuse that's fine, and where you cross over and it's too much and deserves a warning? I hope no one is arguing that calling someone else a "prick" is not abuse, along with the rest of what he said..

No more so than this. ;)
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Dr. House wrote:
Empy wrote:Where's the line between a little abuse that's fine, and where you cross over and it's too much and deserves a warning? I hope no one is arguing that calling someone else a "prick" is not abuse, along with the rest of what he said..

No more so than this. ;)
Calling someone an idiot is abuse, and if I was supreme forum overlord it would be warned for. I have warned for it in the past, but it was overturned (I took it back). How about debate now? Prove how either of them are not abuse and therefore not against the rules.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

Empy wrote:
Dr. House wrote:

No more so than this. ;)
Calling someone an idiot is abuse, and if I was supreme forum overlord it would be warned for. I have warned for it in the past, but it was overturned (I took it back). How about debate now? Prove how either of them are not abuse and therefore not against the rules.

k i can admitt i deserve the warn for calling someone a prick
but where u was when i was made idiot?
i reported and someone told me idiot is not abusive and i bellieved ...
prick idiot imbecil kinda same things isn't it?
and after all all i want to know where is that line?
i bellieve more mods should read and make a agreement if this words are allowed on forums because i admitt i don't like to see them around
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Return to “Case Archives”