Earendil and Julliette

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Earendil and Julliette

I'll talk to ya'll direct and thats what this is for,

Get off your damn high horses, Uni first off, you didn't even know wat the topic was about so there for shut up you were wrong and admit it and move on,

Earendil, wat the hell is that bull, lets be straight you changed it to a cool down ban when you realized you made a mistake, there was no reason for me to even cool down, as I wasn't upset about anything and none of my posts were unless you'd like to show me where?

Jesus, you know you two are descent people in PM's but i'm so sick of you thinking you have to be gods on the forums, admit you make mistakes and move on Damn...

I wouldn't mind an appology from both of you a simple I was wrong RoK and i'm sorry...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Earendil and Julliette

I'd save your typing energy dude, it's effortless in this place.
Image ImageImageImage
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Clarkey wrote:I'd save your typing energy dude, it's effortless in this place.

pointless don't you mean? :P
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

This forum needs a rofl emoticon... 8-[

Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

ƒemme ƒatale wrote:

pointless don't you mean? :P

Yup. :-D
Image ImageImageImage
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

I don't hate them infact in private PM's there one of my fav mods... but in public they totally change, and they both were wrong i'd just like a simple PM even, hey yo RoK I was wrong... and thats it you know?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

dastupy wrote:This forum needs a rofl emoticon... 8-[

:smt046 you mean this one?
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

RoKeT wrote:I'll talk to ya'll direct and thats what this is for,

Get off your damn high horses, Uni first off, you didn't even know wat the topic was about so there for shut up you were wrong and admit it and move on,

Earendil, wat the hell is that bull, lets be straight you changed it to a cool down ban when you realized you made a mistake, there was no reason for me to even cool down, as I wasn't upset about anything and none of my posts were unless you'd like to show me where?

Jesus, you know you two are descent people in PM's but i'm so sick of you thinking you have to be gods on the forums, admit you make mistakes and move on Damn...

I wouldn't mind an appology from both of you a simple I was wrong RoK and i'm sorry...
What the **Filtered** are you talking about now? :roll: Be more specific, or be ignored like any other 'loud mouth without substance' is.

The rest of you, go do something for yourselves while this issue of RoKeT's is handled. Apparently something, or someone, requires attention. That attention cannot be divided between a bunch of spammers and a legitimate complaint. (Translation: Stop spamming this thread, or be warned for it.)

(I'll get back to this in .. one hour.)
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

See Uni even that was just a bit much lol, it was kinda rude... Anyways I meant my RoKeT thread I had Femme post... you attacked me... and then were wrong and I'd just like an appology for it, it offended me, and I didn't appreciate it because I've supported you, and tried to be a good friend to you and i'll be it i'm not perfect either to you, but i've been here for you aswell... so it just upset me...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Not exactly practising what you preach there, Clarkey.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Mordack wrote:
Not exactly practising what you preach there, Clarkey.
I'd ask you not to spam this thread, but it seems I already did just that. You must have missed it.

RoKeT wrote:See Uni even that was just a bit much lol, it was kinda rude... Anyways I meant my RoKeT thread I had Femme post... you attacked me... and then were wrong and I'd just like an appology for it, it offended me, and I didn't appreciate it because I've supported you, and tried to be a good friend to you and i'll be it i'm not perfect either to you, but i've been here for you aswell... so it just upset me...
You know you're being treated with respect. This is a mutual thing. You respect me, and I respect you. We're good like that. :)
What I don't understand, however, is why you and me being friends would affect the way I moderate your posts. :? Are you implying that, because we are friends, I should give you certain benefits that I don't give to a random person with whom I have no relation?

If that's not what you're saying, I apologise for not understanding you yet. In that case, please, elaborate further. (Assume I know nothing and go from there.)
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I didn't think I was spamming; just musing on the nuanced irony of a situation. Honestly, this looks like an issue between a few individuals. Would it be better to try and sort it out via private message than a public thread?
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

lol my RoKeT post, you came on and told me what a pointless post for such a small bann, which you then found out was not the case, also the swearing at me, we have had that convo, I do try and stay respectful, I have Intermittent Explosive Disorder, so I blow up, I can not help that but for the most part I try and respect you, but the swearing at me when you post is just to much Uni it really does bother me, and I'm just asking for you to please respect that :) and no not modding my threads not at all I don't want special treatment, just feel like sometimes I am harrased is all...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Mordack wrote:I didn't think I was spamming; just musing on the nuanced irony of a situation. Honestly, this looks like an issue between a few individuals. Would it be better to try and sort it out via private message than a public thread?
Of course, that would have been the best course of action. But repeating that is like telling the Gospel to a group of fallen Sunday School graduates. They've all heard it before.. but they've rejected our teachings. It's more ironic than your ironic situation. :)

In any case.. this thread has reached it's logical end after RoKeT's last post stating that he merely wanted to say "this and that" (which he did). In the future, we are going to have conversations of this nature in a 'group PM' with me and Earendil (or whoever it involves), instead of risking so much attention for himself. :-) Aren't we?

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”