agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=29587

The only possibility apart from a cheater that I see is someone that ascended and switched back to a normal race right after. We can know that it's not someone who just began to play because of the "inactive rule". The player has nothing except UP and turns and the spy level is 5. But the player has 12bil naq and PPT. We can safely assume that the naq is a donation, as the player has barely any units. Is this a multi account? I think so. Heck it doesn't even have any techs.

But then, I think again about why I bothered to post this. The rules are not enforced, I might as well quit trying to even play this game.
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

Well, since this person is obviously a multi and this is being ignored, I have 3 options:

1. Ignore this
2. Get dramatic and quit the game
3. Cheat and taunt admin to ban me, and when (or if) he does, taunt him about not having banned others.

I know he's busy, but I'd gladly quit the game to take up the job of having the ability to find and eliminate cheats. Pffft. In other words, he can find a helper to do this -- not necessarily, and probably not me.

:)
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.

Napoleon
Forum Irregular

I'd do it as well, give up my account to "mod" ingame.
Nuto vixen wrote: wrote: it will be the middle of the morning in the northern hemisphere... so I doubt it. Many people will be asleep.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dyanstar
Fledgling Forumer

I must admit it's quite frustrating to know that the rules of the game are not upheld. Sure, there are some people with enough honor to stay within the rules themselves, but there are plenty of people who won't care. Surely, some can be chosen to moderate within the game, same as the board?
No, I'm not serious, only silly...
Phyre

hell... i have quit the game and to go anti-cheating on ppl a**

wish i had more power/otions though to help out
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

Amit, WTH? U are hardly trusted, you have no account, so 0 power in game and not many people are bothered about you in the forum. But I think pookie, zekk, or maybe wolf would be good mods
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
Dyanstar
Fledgling Forumer

I'd say people who've been around for awhile and are universally trusted by the players. I haven't really been around long enough to KNOW who these people are....but seeing the overall interaction on this board, some are farely easy to pick out.
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

Whoever you are, you have an amazing quote in your siggy.

Dyanstar
Fledgling Forumer

thunder
Forum Intermediate

although i think we need to stop cheaters i belive that fourum wouldn't want to let anyone else do the modding ingame because lets be honest they would be overzealouse. if it looks like your a multi they would erase your game but some people do make the names similar for a reason other than multing, and fourum would get a whole bunch of problems with people complaining about the loss of their account as well as their families friends etc

however i belive jix has the right aproach to finding cheaters, a little undercover work works well :)
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

I never said his name was similar to anything, but at the time of posting of his thread, he had 20bil in the opern (PPT) and nothing else in his realm (not even techs or spy levels above level 5) and eventually gained well over 50bil naquadah. And then it all disappeared... and it wasn't invested in that account. It's obvious it's a multi.

JIX
Forum Addict

forum needs to get some one to chase the cheats and multies

a sure sign that its a multie would be 1million uu covert level 9 6billion out in the open while on ppt and nothing there 2-4 days later 6billion just disapearing from that account no increase in covert level or up no stats like before

if admin had some one to chase cheaters accounts like that would be found and deleted within days multie accounting would be alot harder to do and most would pack up and move to an easyer game to cheat in

also some sort of program to watch all ss transfers from accounts that look like there just sending out and not getting anything in return would help alot

Return to “For Admin Archives”