Time Attacker Attacker IP

21:40 Dukem 316515974614

Time Attacker Attacker IP
18:14 Qwerty_ 316515974614
Dukem
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: era 27 multie

We (me and my bro) coordinated and attack on you after you sabbed both of us. I built my attack up to 90 trillion, while Qwerty worked on anti covert so I massed and destroyed all your defence to pave away for Qwerty to kill your covert operative.

Hence I attacked first with a large attack and Qwerty with a smaller attack.

You're wasting your time mate.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

i.m old here ;) brother story #-o admin can help !!! :-"
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

they farm from same IP and then mass you with that one and another. sounds like funny business. good find robert. same IP has different enemies... for the future. when you farm back and forth from same IP and then use other IP to mass ... well. i know it sounds like good plan. but its been used up here ... gl robert
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Dukem
Forum Newbie

Ummm, do you guys not have phones which you can connect to the Internet through in your country?
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

and now for 5 days i loose my def #-o i hope admin fix it and clean quantum again :smt060
i stop play until some change :(
Dukem
Forum Newbie

There is no cleaning to be done here buddy. Your just sad because you:
1) Lost your Defence
2) Lost a few million units
3) Lost rank one.

I see your strategy is not in game.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

sure i can.t and i don.t want talk with multie player :(
p.s.i.m sure you can.t say bye to stats this and next era
how many account you try open ?????
Dukem
Forum Newbie

R0B3RT wrote:sure i can.t and i don.t want talk with multie player :(

Umm, what does that mean, I don't understand that sentence and its context.

PS, It's a ' not a . for words like Can't and Don't.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Dukem wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:sure i can.t and i don.t want talk with multie player :(

Umm, what does that mean, I don't understand that sentence and its context.

PS, It's a ' not a . for words like Can't and Don't.

Subject:

Message text:

Thats ok I don\'t really mind admin can do what they like in fact I hope they fix your account for you. Because I probably did destroy you too much in hindsight.

I thought this was what you wanted though, a war otherwise why would you of sabbed us in the first place. Or did you think you could not be destroyed?

Yes I did attack you from a different IP I know that you cant attack one person from the same ip but big deal its still two different accounts.

Qwerty_ ROBERT No Subject
Dukem
Forum Newbie

Yeah he thinks attacking you was over the top. So it's his opinion. What is your point?
QwErTy_
Forum Newbie

I hate to point it out but we are in fact different players using different accounts.

Thanks btw Envy it was a pretty good plan I noticed that Robert had 10 million covert units very silly since they can be killed off easily.

I am sorry that you are upset about what happened Robert and as I explained in my message to you perhaps I was a bit heavy handed but you had no remorse in what you said when I asked you why you sabbed me.

You then proceeded to sab Dukem later shortly after (to try and steal his naq... why not just build a bigger attack?) if you can steal the naq with a bigger attack then fair game..

Oh and as you can see this is my forum account from years ago. There is no multi going on you were beaten fair and square robert you should really be thanking me that I sold off all my attack and untrained my anticovert units so you would not loose more units from the ghosts.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Dukem

you open another forum account today #-o
Dukem
Forum Newbie

R0B3RT wrote:Dukem

you open another forum account today #-o

No mate, I joined then after seeing your sour post, not once did you even confront me about this personally.

What do expect to happen when you post things like this,(viewtopic.php?f=19&t=183675) and sab to people who were in the same alliance and know each other, not a very smart move if you ask me. This is what you wanted I guess.

If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

I understand you made a mistake you're upset you got massed, your defence was completely destroyed then lost millions of spies, it happens, it's a game. But no need to go around making accusations based on circumstantial evidence. You will only make enemies if you continue to do this.
Were is some factual proof and don't give me that same IP rubbish, all that proves is the attacks came through the same router/connection. Are two guys sitting at McDonald's using the free Wi-Fi with the same IP multieing? By your logic they are, but in fact they are not they just share the same connection exactly the same with my Brother and Me.

The only reason your are complaining is because you made a mistake and messed with the wrong people and want to go back. So your whole argument about us and accusing us of multieing is for your own personal gain not for the good of them game. I see no reason other than greed for your accusations.

You made a mistake and messed with the wrong people, build a bridge and get over it.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

i was massed from 1 pc if you have 3" brother.s" 3 account mass me ??? come on !!!!! :-$ :-$
you made a mistake to log in without proxy ;)
the point is here :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

Return to “General”