Ombudsman Case Archives
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Peace out

The administration can't hold the same values on the staff as they do on the users. That is what is hypocritical. This isn't the only time Ive said it, with that said take the forum and shove it, I don't want to work with two face hypocrites and lairs.

Peace,
Iƒrit
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Re: Peace out

Iƒrit wrote:The administration can't hold the same values on the staff as they do on the users. That is what is hypocritical. This isn't the only time Ive said it, with that said take the forum and shove it, I don't want to work with two face hypocrites and lairs.

Peace,
Iƒrit

Agreed. I thought you were good at what you done. Don't blame you at all.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Peace out girl scout
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

kthxbai,
Jo
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

:( yeah i thought paul was good at it just shows how terrible forums really is :(

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Vicarious
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: SISU
ID: 1972520

[BoT] Jason wrote:Peace out girl scout

Juliette wrote:kthxbai,Jo

Can neither of you post a sincere response to a pretty serious issue? Do you both really care so little?

Eärendil wrote:
Iƒrit wrote:The administration can't hold the same values on the staff as they do on the users. That is what is hypocritical. This isn't the only time Ive said it, with that said take the forum and shove it, I don't want to work with two face hypocrites and lairs.

Peace,
Iƒrit

How has anyone lied oO? You have yet to bring a case forth to us (the Admins)

Thanks for having the decency to give a serious response, its been a while since I seen one from mods/admins. I think I see what Ifrit means, we need a little more maturity and professionalism (such as this) from our staff.

~Vicariously
Dark Hero Siggies:
Spoiler
Dark Hero says:
i ****** up with cough syrup once
never doing that again
it had sorbitol in it which basically means... instant diarrhoea
plus we were drinking at the same time which meant instant passing out
now put them both together....

Dark Hero says:
there is only 362 days in the year

Vicariously Dark Hero 10,000,000 Naquadah 5,800,000,000,000 Naquadah Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 am Completed.
GrizzZzzly siggies:
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly says:
ya but i mainly watch it cos he's hawt
Da Vinci siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
well was in the shower
thought why not time to spair
i can multi task
then he started saying
"bend over pick up the soap"
Lord of Destruction siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
guys
first 1 to reply wins 1t
omg..
not even loid
ppt misser
1t out
1.5t def
omg

Tom just sent you a nudge.

Andy says:
LoD $$$
™Lord Of DestructiOn says:
??
Andy says:
lol
Tom says:
lmaoi

Tom says:
lol my friend from college has sex with his cousin while his m8 watched from a tree
~NAME~ Siggies:
Spoiler
zakb3 says:
i love you <3
Jokerz Siggies:
Spoiler
peter says:
Rocky?
Andy says:
andy
peter says:
andy?
Andy says:
Vicariously
peter says:
ahh
Brothers siggies:
Spoiler
wnpll20@googlemail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
guild stats whats left whilst i wsa ndruun
druk
drunky
drnk
drunkl
drunk
FM siggies:
Spoiler
FM says:
I once went out...and started drinking the next day as well...
and I went crazy
I don't remember anything about the evening...
I woke up in my mates new house...new carpet...the works...
There was a little turd on the floor
Tom says:
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FM says:
and on my ass

FM says:
Maybe you think slower then you type?
So you do stuff phonetically
Like a tard
Tom says:
mby u should shut up
Random Siggies:
Spoiler
vintage says:
come on andy do it
do it!
do
it
!

Andy says:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 2005293 5750/5750
Defense
vintage says:
he did it :O
damn you :O

Alexander Newman says
your a tard //
Andy Barrell says
FS ******* Special
Alexander Newman says
TL **Filtered** Lemmings
Andy Barrell says
FS Forgotten Socks
Alexander Newman says
TL Twerp Sauce
Andy Barrell says
FAIL
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Seeing as he is making a quite broad statement that doesn't actually involve me I feel that I wont argue with his leaving... If he feels he needs it then I'll bid him good bye

Which I did
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Vicarious wrote:
[BoT] Jason wrote:Peace out girl scout
Juliette wrote:kthxbai,Jo
Can neither of you post a sincere response to a pretty serious issue? Do you both really care so little?
Ifrit: "Hi, I'm leaving." - Juliette: "Okay. Thanks! Bye."
Perfectly reasonable and fair response. I do not see what your problem is this time. ;)

Ifrit's issue is with the Administration. His decision to quit working with them, his resignation, his desertion of the position he was elected to and the people he was elected by is his own decision. I respect that, and I am glad he has -from what I know- done his job well so far. Decided to thank him, and wish him well. Incidentally, there is a single, short series of characters for that. You may not be familiar with the concept of text-talk? In any case. "kthxbai" is a lot faster than saying what I just said, wouldn't you agree? :D

And I do not really see why we'd have to explain ourselves to you. Would you rather not ask the administration or the ombudsman, instead of trolling, Vicky? ;)
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Boy you straight trippin'

and it ain't the first time I done said it

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA :roll:
like no one saw this coming :roll:
just another ploy at the admin
lets see some proof... oh wait... let me guess you don't have any either :smt018
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Peace,
Iƒrit

Iƒrit, dude, don't jump the gun like this. People elected you because they felt you were the best candidate for the job. You can't let those people down at the first hurdle. If you throw in the towel now what messages of hope does that send out to the users?
Image ImageImageImage
renegadze
Forum Elite

Clarkey wrote:

Peace,
Iƒrit

Iƒrit, dude, don't jump the gun like this. People elected you because they felt you were the best candidate for the job. You can't let those people down at the first hurdle. If you throw in the towel now what messages of hope does that send out to the users?

Us "users" knew applying for the Oms position was a fools errand, quite surprised Ifrit lasted as long as he did. It's a case of same old rubbish, and no clear avenue for forum users to be able to have their say\protest.

In the particular case in question, the warning was laughable at best.....surely if the ingame filter (set by the game admin) filters out everything not allowed, then surely everything left is fine? stands to reason no? - saying that the user in question has masked words before is totally irrelevant...different case.....you shouldn't be found guilty of something just because you've done it before...maybe you should just perma ban all users ever to be warned....because if they've done it before...it's only a matter of time right? pathetic :smt015
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Psyko
The Irresistible

renegadze wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Peace,
Iƒrit

Us "users" knew applying for the Oms position was a fools errand, quite surprised Ifrit lasted as long as he did. It's a case of same old rubbish, and no clear avenue for forum users to be able to have their say\protest.

In the particular case in question, the warning was laughable at best.....surely if the ingame filter (set by the game admin) filters out everything not allowed, then surely everything left is fine? stands to reason no? - saying that the user in question has masked words before is totally irrelevant...different case.....you shouldn't be found guilty of something just because you've done it before...maybe you should just perma ban all users ever to be warned....because if they've done it before...it's only a matter of time right? pathetic :smt015

I don't think anyone disagreed or questioned Ifrit's decision. They questioned the way he stated it, bringing up prior incidents that had no bearing on the situation at hand. I saw it pointed out that he was not staying impartial by stating his decision the way he did. I don't know what was said behind closed doors, but I do know that all mods respect the final decision of the Ombs, even if they might personally disagree with it.

This dramatic exit of his does little to solve any problems and leaves Odin to handle the role of Ombudsman alone. But if Ifrit doesn't want the job, responsibility, or to even be on the forums anymore, none of us can stop him.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

renegadze wrote:

The ombudsman is the voice of the forum users. If the elected ombudsman fails to bring a single case forward to the administration, then you can hardly blame this on the administration.

renegadze wrote:

I do not know where you have the notion that c2 was warned for masking simply because he has masked before. I do not see a single post of a mod stating that. If you do, can you please point it to me.

C2 was warned because the mod considered posting "****ing" to be masking - a decision that is not shared by other current or former mods including me. Other mods considered it as masking.

Thus you cannot make any assumptions how the administrators would have decided in the case of C2 if the ombudsman had brought the case forward ;)

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Deni, actually... it was written in my topic more than twice that I recieved Board Warning cuse previous cases with that rule. It was explain like C2 is old forum user and should know rules, and from his "masking" hystory he should know...

Well... am not sure if this was the official statement of section mod, but am sure more mods posted this reason. Because, mod can give verbal warning, or board warning, like rules says. There it is all up tto mods, how they decide. The decision was not explained. Mod only copy/pasted me rules, and I asked. Another official answer was another copy/paste in another form.

And a lot of mods posting, how old user I am and how shouyld I know.
Deni, officialy or not, reread my topic. There is written a lot of **Filtered**.

Edit: see? Am not masking :)
Edit2: And in past, dear mods, watch for what I recieved board warning. Cuse there was just gramatical mystake by writing one word, which was not filtered later. So :) administration realy sucks in some way.
RETURN of the P I R A T E

Return to “Case Archives”