Account Taken off Vacation

stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Account Taken off Vacation

So the day before the whole server issue i had set Vacation mode... I am currently in Afghanistan and things got really busy so i needed to go away.... I was just told today by Chacho... Thanks. That my account was not on Vacation Mode...

I have lost alot since the vacation didnt work. I lost a 300k UP planet. a 90k UP planet. I had Millions of Weapons SAB'd away.

Chacho said there was a 4 hour Rollback done... So he believes that may have been what reset my Vacation mode.

Can someone please figure out what the heck happened... Im pretty pissed that my account never got vacationed and ive been a farm to everyone for almost the last Month.

my ID is 1912374

Stratigize
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Account Taken off Vacation

There was an unforeseen rollback to the backup of September 11.
I presume you set vacation mode on the 12th?
Then that is what happened, you were reset to a time where you weren't on Vac mode.
stratigize
Forum Regular

Ya thats what Chacho said..... He told me they did a rollback that was about 4 hours so i had prolly set Vac on that time.

I understand Admin was having issues. Im just pissed that Ive been a farm the last month and lost Trillions worth of NAQ in planets and weapons.

For the fact that i had no way of knowing i wasnt on vacation because if i logged back in then it would take me off vacation anyway.

The other thing that irritated me was I had a really good reason to be on Vacation and nothing could change that.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I would be equally as pissed. That is quite a lot to lose, and especially painful if you are out serving your country and its allies.
Unfortunately, we cannot give advance notice of unforeseen situations. I hope you can recover from your losses by attacking your enemies with a vengeance.
A month of being farmed should give you a substantial list of new foes?

All we can do is try to prevent situations like this in the future, as much as lies within our competence. :)
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

ask admin to roll back yr acc again to the date u set vac.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
stratigize
Forum Regular

If i do that wont that cause everyone that gained off me to lose? I dont need others to be mad at me?
stratigize
Forum Regular

Also to add on to this.. I havent done anything to my account in case something does happen.. I logged on to look at it and thats it. No banking was done, no spying, attacking, buying anything or training anything was done

Return to “Account Issues Archive”