Processed fried chicken product better than sandwich & fruit

Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Processed fried chicken product better than sandwich & fruit

Atleast it is according to US health regulations.

Some preschool in some assbackwards state took a four year old's lunch, which consisted of a turkey sandwich, a banana, apple juice and some chips and substituted it for chicken nuggets and some veggies. The reasoning was because the school's menu was more nutritious than her own lunch.

Chicken nuggets are to boneless fried chicken breasts what American cheese is to cheese. As in, it's not chicken.

http://www.carolinajournal.com/exclusiv ... ml?id=8772
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Processed fried chicken product better than sandwich & f

You got to be frakking kidding me. It is sad to what the world is coming too. :smt078
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

We refer them to your signature.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Send in Jamie Oliver, either he will get them eating properly or they will kill him, win/win situation :smt043

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Oh noes! The government is overreaching again. This would be a completely different story if the child had a packed lunch of a sugar sandwich (that's butter covered in sugar on bread for those who don't know po' folk meals), a soda, and a bag of Cheetos.

That said, I find it ridiculous anyone would take a child's meal from them and force them to eat something else. It is possible the child was told it wasn't nutritious and the child felt that meant she needed to eat school-provided lunch.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict

The the Great ol' US of A again

We all know the US has more obese people than any other country but do you know why ?

Government subsidised food production making food very cheap and served in large portions

Governent lagalised use of growth hormones, mostly for increased milk production, but also used in other animal/meat products, and many of the hormones used are illegal in other parts of the world like Europe.

Government sponsored population control, yes there are too many people, in the US case it's not lack of space for them, but lack of jobs, and lack of money to look after them especially in old age. So fatten them up, lower life expectancy............... KILL THEM WITH CHICKEN NUGGETS :smt043

Spoiler
Planets Taken(5000) 411
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

MEZZANINE wrote:The the Great ol' US of A again

We all know the US has more obese people than any other country but do you know why ?

Government subsidised food production making food very cheap and served in large portions

Governent lagalised use of growth hormones, mostly for increased milk production, but also used in other animal/meat products, and many of the hormones used are illegal in other parts of the world like Europe.

Government sponsored population control, yes there are too many people, in the US case it's not lack of space for them, but lack of jobs, and lack of money to look after them especially in old age. So fatten them up, lower life expectancy............... KILL THEM WITH CHICKEN NUGGETS :smt043

In addition, if you are in that situation you can get a nice monthly disability check.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Guys guys guys, just drink your fluoridated water, take your aspartame sweeteners drinks and bubblegum, eat your healthy and nutritious MSG and GMO food, and go back into your TV induced awakened-comatose state of being because the Govt, the corporations, big pharma, the UN, The EU, the banks they all love you...

Nothing to see here folks, go back to your TV sets...and don't forget to eat your healthy MSG laced chicken nuggets :smt015

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Guys guys guys, just drink your fluoridated water, take your aspartame sweeteners drinks and bubblegum, eat your healthy and nutritious MSG and GMO food, and go back into your TV induced awakened-comatose state of being because the Govt, the corporations, big pharma, the UN, The EU, the banks they all love you...

Nothing to see here folks, go back to your TV sets...and don't forget to eat your healthy MSG laced chicken nuggets :smt015

Loves you mate

Do you live in a bunker with a selection of guns and grow your own food in a field surrounded by barbed wire and mines broadcasting 'The Truth' via internet and shortwave radio ? Thats kinda how I picture you lol

@ SS, It's only a matter of time before lifestyle at home is regulated, those that dont do their exercise, eat right, quit smoking, or dont teach the new 'Capitalist Consumerism Bible' will be arrested 1984 stylie. Big Brother is coming and will monitor you through your TV Internet etc :smt100

Spoiler
Planets Taken(5000) 411
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

MEZZANINE wrote:

Loves you mate

Do you live in a bunker with a selection of guns and grow your own food in a field surrounded by barbed wire and mines broadcasting 'The Truth' via internet and shortwave radio ? Thats kinda how I picture you lol

lol, if i could live like that i would. whatever picture you guys have of me is VERY wrong. i'm a down to earth kinda-person who values good company and a bloody good laugh :D trust me, you would be surprised ;)

MEZZANINE wrote:@ SS, It's only a matter of time before lifestyle at home is regulated, those that dont do their exercise, eat right, quit smoking, or dont teach the new 'Capitalist Consumerism Bible' will be arrested 1984 stylie. Big Brother is coming and will monitor you through your TV Internet etc :smt100

Hmmm...kind of behind the times mate...what you describe as "coming" is actually already in place, they just haven't informed the public on much of it...but they have admitted to allot already...hence Googles revised T&C.

It's always the way mate. when it came out that British and American troops where guarding the poppy fields in Afghanistan and that we are giving the poppy farmers the money for the seeds and the fertiliser, allot of troops who were obviously not involved were shocked and disgusted, so the PTB simply sent Geraldo to Afghanistan and interviewed the troops involved who admitted on camera "yeah, we give the farmers the money for the seeds and the fertiliser", as if it was no big deal. the same happens with every step "they" take.
Look at the states, it came out that the Bush "regime" was spying on American citizens and when caught they admitted it and then released a law that absolved them of any unconstitutional acts (which in it self is an unconstitutional act. i believe the US supreme court has ruled that any act or law that is unconstitutional is null and void. correct me if wrong, but i don't think i am!) past and present. "yeah, we spy on the people. so what?! go back to sleep!".

In the UK, it's even more blatant, the whole of the political class is caught stealing tax payers money and what happened, a few low level nobodies are burnt, and the rest get a slap on the wrist with a feather and say "sorry, we didn't mean to". like it was an accident that tax payers cash found it's way into their pockets all by itself....

Give me a break ](*,)

What was this topic about? oh yeah, chicken nuggets...yum yum!

-David Icke
Psyko
The Irresistible

MEZZANINE wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Guys guys guys, just drink your fluoridated water, take your aspartame sweeteners drinks and bubblegum, eat your healthy and nutritious MSG and GMO food, and go back into your TV induced awakened-comatose state of being because the Govt, the corporations, big pharma, the UN, The EU, the banks they all love you...

Loves you mate

@ SS, It's only a matter of time before lifestyle at home is regulated, those that dont do their exercise, eat right, quit smoking, or dont teach the new 'Capitalist Consumerism Bible' will be arrested 1984 stylie. Big Brother is coming and will monitor you through your TV Internet etc :smt100

I always get an angry Lewis Blackian description in my head when it comes to KMA. :-k

I would like to think you are wrong about Big Brother taking over...but I know that is a rather optimistic view of the world. ](*,)
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Psyko wrote:I always get an angry Lewis Blackian description in my head when it comes to KMA. :-k

I've always had a VERY simplistic philosophy, if you (you=generally speaking), don't know what you are talking about, keep your mouth shut! by the same token, if i didn't know what i was talking about you can bet your backside i would NEVER open my mouth. and if by chance i am wrong i ALWAYS admit to it. i also have 2 other principles i hold VERY dear....NEVER crap on your own doorstep. and the other is a bit clichéd, but never the less, if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Psyko wrote:I would like to think you are wrong about Big Brother taking over...but I know that is a rather optimistic view of the world. ](*,)

Taking over? you people seem to think that "big brother" or the NWO is something that is coming....take a look around, it's already here or haven't you noticed what's been going on the past few years? :-$

-David Icke
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:

Loves you mate

lol, if i could live like that i would. whatever picture you guys have of me is VERY wrong. i'm a down to earth kinda-person who values good company and a bloody good laugh :D trust me, you would be surprised ;)

MEZZANINE wrote:@ SS, It's only a matter of time before lifestyle at home is regulated, those that dont do their exercise, eat right, quit smoking, or dont teach the new 'Capitalist Consumerism Bible' will be arrested 1984 stylie. Big Brother is coming and will monitor you through your TV Internet etc :smt100

Hmmm...kind of behind the times mate...what you describe as "coming" is actually already in place, they just haven't informed the public on much of it...but they have admitted to allot already...hence Googles revised T&C.

It's always the way mate. when it came out that British and American troops where guarding the poppy fields in Afghanistan and that we are giving the poppy farmers the money for the seeds and the fertiliser, allot of troops who were obviously not involved were shocked and disgusted, so the PTB simply sent Geraldo to Afghanistan and interviewed the troops involved who admitted on camera "yeah, we give the farmers the money for the seeds and the fertiliser", as if it was no big deal. the same happens with every step "they" take.
Look at the states, it came out that the Bush "regime" was spying on American citizens and when caught they admitted it and then released a law that absolved them of any unconstitutional acts (which in it self is an unconstitutional act. i believe the US supreme court has ruled that any act or law that is unconstitutional is null and void. correct me if wrong, but i don't think i am!) past and present. "yeah, we spy on the people. so what?! go back to sleep!".

In the UK, it's even more blatant, the whole of the political class is caught stealing tax payers money and what happened, a few low level nobodies are burnt, and the rest get a slap on the wrist with a feather and say "sorry, we didn't mean to". like it was an accident that tax payers cash found it's way into their pockets all by itself....

Give me a break ](*,)

What was this topic about? oh yeah, chicken nuggets...yum yum!

Love the pic.

Off topic I know, and I cant believe Im going to do this, but I shall play devils advocate for the politicians in the 'expenses scandal'

In the 80s the Government decided to cap politicians salaries and limit pay rises to satisfy a angry public and make themselves look good, they then opened up the expenses to anything and everything to make up for the shortfall in salaries, every government since was unable to change this because to make the salaries competitive they would have to more than double them which would have been an public relations nightmare and guaranteed election loss so it just continued and the ones 'caught' recently were actually only following the lead of the many before them.

I work for a Social Housing Charity and at least 15 of our 300 staff earn more than the Prime Minister, our Chief Executive earns more than double the Prime Minister, far more earn more than the cabinet ministers, sad fact is, politicians salaries are too low and unless you want all politicians to be rich people who dont need the money you have to pay more either through salaries of through expenses or the good ones that arent rich will go to other professions.

Im not excusing what they did, just explaining how the situation developed, most of them only did what the original 80s plan started, topping up salaries to competitive level without drawing attention, that said a few went way to far, flipping 2nd homes, doing them up on expenses and selling them on for profit, hiring family members who do nothing etc is pure criminal in my mind.

To keep this vaguely on topic I believe one of the claimed for Chicken Nuggets lol

Spoiler
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Psyko
The Irresistible

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Psyko wrote:I always get an angry Lewis Blackian description in my head when it comes to KMA. :-k

I've always had a VERY simplistic philosophy, if you (you=generally speaking), don't know what you are talking about, keep your mouth shut! by the same token, if i didn't know what i was talking about you can bet your backside i would NEVER open my mouth. and if by chance i am wrong i ALWAYS admit to it. i also have 2 other principles i hold VERY dear....NEVER crap on your own doorstep. and the other is a bit clichéd, but never the less, if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Psyko wrote:I would like to think you are wrong about Big Brother taking over...but I know that is a rather optimistic view of the world. ](*,)

Taking over? you people seem to think that "big brother" or the NWO is something that is coming....take a look around, it's already here or haven't you noticed what's been going on the past few years? :-$

I only say taking over because it is not yet apparent to the masses.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Psyko wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

I only say taking over because it is not yet apparent to the masses.
The masses know. They just don't care, part of the deal.
Some do, and they go and sit in crazy Occupy camps. 3 Billion to a war that was over last year, and 800M to further the Arab spring (Yuck. Arab spring.).

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”