ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

How do you become a member of...

...the "New World Order"? :D
I mean, is there a way to subscribe membership to this "party"? :-D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: How do you become a member of...

Oh, ha. ha.
Nice play on words.

You know full well that a "World Order" is not a party.
Also, the so called "New World Order" is not at all new.
Furthermore, a "World Order" is a metapolitical expression, indicating a continuum of governments, market systems, and a general balance of power.
Additionally, 'membership' is a non-issue. No one has a choice.
Finally, 'working towards a New World Order' is 'trying to nudge the geopolitical system'. One does that by forming professional unions of international judges, CEO's, the works. Takes a heck of spin-doctoring, and given the scale of 'changing the world', might lead an individual observer to criticise the apparent lack of conscience. Heart of the matter is, that the conscience far exceeds the scope of any observer. Stare directly at the Sun, and you'll be blinded. Stare only at the Sun's corona, and your description of the Sun will be inaccurate. :D
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord

ربهالنوع wrote:Oh, ha. ha.
Nice play on words.

You know full well that a "World Order" is not a party.
Also, the so called "New World Order" is not at all new.
Furthermore, a "World Order" is a metapolitical expression, indicating a continuum of governments, market systems, and a general balance of power.
Additionally, 'membership' is a non-issue. No one has a choice.
Finally, 'working towards a New World Order' is 'trying to nudge the geopolitical system'. One does that by forming professional unions of international judges, CEO's, the works. Takes a heck of spin-doctoring, and given the scale of 'changing the world', might lead an individual observer to criticise the apparent lack of conscience. Heart of the matter is, that the conscience far exceeds the scope of any observer. Stare directly at the Sun, and you'll be blinded. Stare only at the Sun's corona, and your description of the Sun will be inaccurate. :D

I know. ;)

But all these talks about this entity as if it was a coherent and path fulfilling led, always made me think about the following:
if there are people claiming to be "anti NWO", then there should be a way (not saying I want to) to join said NWO, for being in favour of it. It is in fact coming from an inside joke regarding NWO/local elections. :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

They are not anti-NWO. They are anti-'the people who prefer a new world order'.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 81691

Legendary Apophis wrote:How do you become a member of the New World Order

Sadly I think the alliance disbanded :(

As for the RL 'theory' that they exist, well if they do exist your already in it, your just not rich or powerful enough to know it and have no say in how it's run lol

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I assume you're referring to the Bilderberg Group. I think you have to be invited.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

That is not at all complicated. Introduces. :)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Mordack wrote:I assume you're referring to the Bilderberg Group. I think you have to be invited.

I didn't even think about it, but now that you mention it..

ربهالنوع wrote:That is not at all complicated. Introduces. :)

Big wallet in your pocket and big company under your orders (or being an important politician) I'd guess are the keys to get an entry ticket.
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

LOL!!!!!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:LOL!!!!!
He does have the right idea. Like Eisenhower said when landing on the shores of Europe, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Who says they can't be beaten?

Bit of a defeatist attitude there sweetheart :?

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

You cannot defeat a world view. World views are ideas.
Your world view is different from the world view of the people in power. You're screwed.

*grin* And it is not at all defeatist, rather triumphant. ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

As far as the real world NWO goes, I know 100% that Jim has no idea, or even any understanding of what the NWO is...but you, i think you have some understanding of the NWO (nowhere near what it should be...side issue), and understand just how dangerous these "people" are. so it shocks me you would side with such idealism....

Just asking here because i don't know, but, you do realise that the NWO are psychopaths of the highest order who are entirely prepared to destroy the planet to lower the population by as much as 90% even though they would destroy themselves in the process? And please don't think you would be in with the lucky 10%

Actually and thinking about it, i don't think even you know how dangerous and despicable the NWO is.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:As far as the real world NWO goes, I know 100% that Jim has no idea, or even any understanding of what the NWO is...but you, i think you have some understanding of the NWO (nowhere near what it should be...side issue), and understand just how dangerous these "people" are. so it shocks me you would side with such idealism....
Still? Curious. I have expressed this view on regular occasion. ;)
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Just asking here because i don't know, but, you do realise that the NWO are psychopaths of the highest order who are entirely prepared to destroy the planet to lower the population by as much as 90% even though they would destroy themselves in the process? And please don't think you would be in with the lucky 10%
:lol: That was one of the things I found I shared the same ideals and opinions in. Share 10 million $ with 10 people, or with 10,000. Reduce population, poverty resolved. Bada-bing. Share 10 apples with 10 people, or with 10,000. Reduce population, world hunger resolved. Bada-boom. (Yes, yes, it is all far more complicated, but watering it down, this equation is what it comes down to.)
And funny that you say "they would destroy themselves in the process". You obviously do not understand the difference between 'saving the human species' and 'saving all humans'. The fact that the majority of people are too chicken (and too powerless) to act for the greater good of the human species is the reason we are breeding ourselves into extinction. So yes, exterminating 90% of the worlds population means killing 90% of the NWO-backers as well. Shucks. ;)
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Actually and thinking about it, i don't think even you know how dangerous and despicable the NWO is.
Oh, I do. I know what moralist knights who are stuck in medieval patterns of thought think of the NWO, and it is not pretty. Oh well. They (those knights) do not have the power. *grin*
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

[KMA]Avenger wrote:As far as the real world NWO goes, I know 100% that Jim has no idea, or even any understanding of what the NWO is...but you, i think you have some understanding of the NWO (nowhere near what it should be...side issue), and understand just how dangerous these "people" are. so it shocks me you would side with such idealism....

Oh I know what it is, the "establishment" in power and how their existence and actions are being despised by a small percent of people who are stuck into the idea that the Illuminati are controlling the higher spheres of power and being extremely slow at making the "final agenda" complete (taking hundred of years...). In short, a slight-to-excessive dramatization of a not-so-wonderful reality. (I'm not saying this world is the best of all possible, I'm aware the fight for hegemony leads to some dirty moves and plans, having a look at Cold War events is illustrating this clearly)

Anyway the 10% surviving in such stupid warfare plans would be mostly those living in isolated places, like high mountain chains, deserts, deep forests etc...in fact, the result would be rather different from what these people expect. A big fail it would be compared to expectations, which puts a big smile on my face! :twisted: Just thinking logically leads to this conclusion that it would fail...
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”