Income per turn

Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Income per turn

My net income per turn was 204,000 now it has droped to 141,000 whats going on with it... I have not changed my income to my officers my officers number has not changed... just wondering whats up with it?
scben
Fledgling Forumer

i am having the same problems did forum decied to lower the naq per unit? cause i really would like to know what is going on.

Same thing happend here. 20 minutes ago I had a certain amount which to me seemed lower then before which I did not really pay attention to it, but now 20 minutes later, log back in and it dropped closed to 50 000 less per turn.
Moloch

Your income now automaticly deduct directly the percentage of what you selected for your officers.

As it was the only thing that I had changed as I did not train any spies or nothing when I noticed this naq per turn deduction.

Simply do the test and see for yourself, change the ratio to give to your officer and it will either go up or down per turn
Last edited by Moloch on Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

my income has stayed they same for at least 3 turns on quantum yet I gain men and has nothing to do with officers........ :?
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

it's ok now. :-D
Xavier
Fledgling Forumer

No, like I mentioned in Whitey's thread, I take my Realm Alert Level back to None, and it keeps the same income for multiple turns.
---
~Phoenix~ wrote:Rememberance day for what event?
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

are you clicking "update alert level" or just the dropdown box?
does the display on the main base page change?

Xavier wrote:No, like I mentioned in Whitey's thread, I take my Realm Alert Level back to None, and it keeps the same income for multiple turns.
Don't make me use this!!!

im having a similiar problem to Xavier. the income is not increasing automatically. I had to change the alert level to low and then back to none in order to get the new income value.
Xavier
Fledgling Forumer

lol, I press the button... I'm crazy, but not that crazy.

Anyway, how do I get to my proper income?
---
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

my income is off buy just over 7500 short in quantom. not getting full naq per unit per turn income production . unless you changed it from 150 per unit in quantum.
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

i did that realm alert thing and income went up a little yet still not my full income onq quantum
Xavier
Fledgling Forumer

Yeah, mine moved when I put the RAL back and forth as well, so something is going wrong with the calculations... :?
---
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

yep and i c also i have to hit low real alert and then none to get income to change. grrr lol

you actually dont need to CHANGE the alert level. just click the button and it changes to what its supposed to be

Return to “Bugs Archive”