appeal lol

Ombudsman Case Archives
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

appeal lol

appeal for what i get a warning what ever i post.. sig to big trying to get robert of andys thread what a joke.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: appeal lol

Sig too big, and not fixing it after you got the 'change it!' PM, gets you a warning.
If you have a problem with Robert's (or anyone's) posts in a thread, you use the report button. Not using the report button but repeatedly choosing to spam the thread instead gets you a warning. Moderators are there to fix spam etcetera, that is not your responsibility. :)

Those are, quite frankly, rather simple rules. Are they not? :?

Feel free to appeal specific warnings as per the standard Ombudsprocedure.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

i did change it but was still wrong and yh i guess can report but wanted to know what robert was on about and ive lost count what i got warned for and appealing wont make a difference when half the forum staff hold grudges..
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:i did change it but was still wrong and yh i guess can report but wanted to know what robert was on about and ive lost count what i got warned for and appealing wont make a difference when half the forum staff hold grudges..
I will reply only to this part, then.. it is a shame you feel that way. Seriously.
The appeals process is here to allow you to appeal decisions/warnings you feel were made wrongly, and I would like to believe that the Ombudsman and Administration are both able to 'step across their own shadow' as it were.. sure, we Ombudsmen and the Administration are human, but in cases like this, it should not, and I believe it does not matter who files the complaint / appeals a warning/decision. You know I have advised through PM you in your earlier situation, and I hoped you would agree with me that appealing warnings is effective, even if it does not always result in the removal/overturning of said appealed warning/decision. :)

Say what you will, but do not lose faith in due process because of a few incidents you might have experienced. ;)
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

i know, arr ow well you will miss me :-D no more forums = no more selling = no more playing shoudn't be arguing should be thanking

cya around.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

can we make a petition to get him back on the forums ?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I have never recieved a PM telling me to change my sig, I have had it fixed for me and the links to stuff PMed afterwards.

It is hard for a player to judge the size as not everyone has a pixel ruler....
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Andy! wrote:I have never recieved a PM telling me to change my sig, I have had it fixed for me and the links to stuff PMed afterwards.
That is not standard procedure. I assume you spoke to the person who changed your signature while it was being fixed?

Andy! wrote:It is hard for a player to judge the size as not everyone has a pixel ruler....
That is why people get a PM asking them to change their signature size, and only after not complying do they get a warning. This is why we have standard procedure. Deviating from that is .. undesirable.

[spoiler]
Andy! wrote:It is hard for a player to judge the size as not everyone has a pixel ruler....
*does not make pixel sized ruler joke*[/spoiler]

Thread closed, no appeal has been made.

Return to “Case Archives”