SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

This thread is being made at the request of your alliance and my own. I spoke to willie for a lil today, the convo was dull and went in circles, but he did mention making this an official 1on1. Leaf also likes to make things official so that others don't get tied up in things, so, it's now official! You're kicking off about the Hope/Vix link, tbh, i moved on, didn't think about it and just kept playing Asc. However, I then get told you're going out your way to spread the word. I still don't care but thought 'huh, whatever.' Then you try to add me on Facebook, brought RL into it, 110% got my attention and I wasn't cool with it. I'm told you then start posting statuses on Facebook about me and linking personal RL facebook in said statuses. Again, you mix GW with RL. I see this as a final straw. Then I sign on tonight and get told that once again you've started to mix real life with the game. You sent out an email to a group of GW players, and in that email, you have placed yet another RL personal FB link.

GW and RL should always be kept seperate. You've crossed the line 3 times and that dear, is a strike.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

you go girl :smt060 im talking to hope btw :-D
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Have fun both. We showed more tolerance than normal with the inclusion of the second member you had in recently. Any more hits and that's the last straw, it's all out at that point.

Set an end date to this as well, no FS member will be in an endless vendetta.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

i suppose I should say have fun...
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I want to cheer for Hope cuz Daku is trying to tell you what to do in your own justified vendetta.....but Femme has a really cool sig with one of my favorite comic characters soooooo.... :-k

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Good luck getting anything from femme other than forum whining.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

have fun hope :)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

go go femme fatale :smt060 :smt060 :smt060
Spoiler
Hyourinmaru
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Ancient

Kick some butt Femme! :smt050

good luck both!

~Sit upon the Frozen Heavens~
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

wooooo femme :smt060
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

yh hard to fight with one arm,

Vix I couldn't have cared less who you were, it was someone else on here that mentioned you were not a new player but Vix. others noticed to.

I wouldn't have gone looking for concrete proof it Andy hadn't sent me rude abusive messages and that thread he made about me on here.. even questioning if I was a real woman.. want to talk about crossing the line???

I was told I was lying about you being Vix, when infact I wasn't at all..

You were nominated for new comer of the year, and had ample chance to tell ppl who u were.

You slipped up using your Vix email to link to your FB and added ppl as "Hope"...

So you want to vendy me, when I'm incapable due to injury which you are fully aware of, and for what telling the truth???

Only place I mentioned it was on FS forum, in a post made during their war with Leaf.. you had an account in both alliances at that time.. still have one in FS abet its on Vac.

You vacated your Vix account in FS one day and in 24hrs pop up as a "new player" named Hope.

You offer a 100t reward for information, when you supposedly don't have an acc ingame??

You already massed my ascended twice, and Andy has done a descention attempt on it.. all while you knew I was incompositated.

ok, Mr Vixion/Hope vendy accepted.. Once I get use of my arm back fully. At this time I do not know when that will be.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

HUH? :-k ~Vix? As in the Vix that was popping off his mouth last summer in all the war threads Vix?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Jedi~Tank wrote:I want to cheer for Hope cuz Daku is trying to tell you what to do in your own justified vendetta.....but Femme has a really cool sig with one of my favorite comic characters soooooo.... :-k

It would have been a justified vendetta if Hope had kept it to himself. This isn't a justified vendetta, it's just collateral control. ;)

And FS doesn't do endless vendettas, so whether he likes it or not he doesn't have much of a choice here.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

oh and please tell me where I was going out my way to tell anyone? I posted it once on FS forum. Loki asked me about it so I told him what I knew at the time..

anywhere else was after Andys attack on me, and your massing of my ascended..

PPL threaten me for "lying: ofc I'm going to seek out the truth to prove it..
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

Jedi~Tank wrote:HUH? :-k ~Vix? As in the Vix that was popping off his mouth last summer in all the war threads Vix?

yes JT, that Vix
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”