House Bonus suggestion

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

House Bonus suggestion

When in a house long enough to get the bonus, changing vote resets the bonus..sooo

I suggest that this not happen.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

Re: House Bonus suggestion

Its happened before to other alliances.. No one else has complained..

RahL
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Lord-RahL wrote:Its happened before to other alliances.. No one else has complained..

RahL

This is a suggestion, not a complaint :roll: You lot just keep on keepin on with it.

Jedi~Tank
Is amazed at the never ending...well you know

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

lol.. yea... right...

RahL
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Lord-RahL wrote:lol.. yea... right...

RahL

Ok , suit yourself with the dribble. I wonder..do you think that ALL good game suggestions are complaining? :-k

Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

Well tbh i dispute the fact it IS a good suggestion, it is like this so that people cannot just change vote without some consequences. It's worked against me in the past but i see no reason to change it, everyone knows where they stand with it, you make your vote when you move into a house, if you wish to change then it is like you have re-entered.

Means leadership has 5 days to react to shifting in house power, allowing instant changes is not a good move, takes away the political strategy aspect.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Game Suggestions”