Will it work this time?

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Will it work this time?

Will be quitting within the year, not much to say about that other than really important exams coming up and stuff, y'know and GW distracts me so much from my revision and studying. will do some alliance goodbyes and then individual ones.

TAF - Current and last home, love the members, the HC, the senate. Great place, can't wait to get back.

HVE - God I hated to leave you, but at the same time I felt it neccesary. I hope I still have a friend in HVE even if I'm not a member. I do my best to act well to your members, but, well, of all people HVE know how much of an ass I am.

Pure Family - Those of you that mattered to me, know it. You know why I am thankful to you and will have been told why, I know this may be a bit harsh but our history was just to much, I will be staying in contact with you none the less, at least, thats the plan

Individual:

Gohan/Hope/Ross, we got off on the wrong foot, but you know I love you mate, you have means of contact long after I quit. Don't be a stranger bud you know you'd miss me more :P

Loki - You're a great guy, you've helped me unprecidented amounts and I am forever grateful no matter how I let on. I wish you the best in life and in the army.

FM - again, you'll be one I will stay in touch with, quitting GW won't really affect how we talk to each other :L

DLT - Martin, you're a GAM. I can't imagine GW without you. You're a great friend, great alliance member and overall a great guy. I'm hoping you add me on facebook or something, would hate to lose touch with the farm boy :P

Math, always been there when I need someone to talk to, or someone to confirm what I think about a game function or to help me with a maths problem (Lulz?) Again, you have me on facebook. Stay in touch buddy!

Damien (Of HVE) We rarely talk, though I do like you I'm not 100% sure on why it is we don't talk. As you suggested it is probably because you're barely ever on msn!

Wolfstien - we will probably stop talking after I quit, but you're definitely someone I enjoyed talking to and playing with in my GW career.

Tetris - not sure what to say. Perhaps nothing? Perhaps a lot? I will still be wanting my sig though mate. Good luck in life and with you're kid.

Doc - We will be in contact via xbox (Battlefield lulz)

AtomicBetty/Sue - I'm hoping that you will add me on facebook or something, not sure if I will still be using msn which would mean we don't talk anymore D: I can't imagine GW without you, always there if I have an issue.

Kikaz - lulz, not sure what to say here, hoping you stay safe at work and don't get into to much trouble mate, I'm sure we will talk at some point via some form

Mandudez - One of the best parts of HVE and GW as a whole, so many laughs shared and even more wierd images shared. Good luck man

Hooch - Please get active on facebook man! You know I'd hate to lose touch with you, you've ALWAYS been there, ever since pure family when I was, what, 11?

WindyWoo - Say goodbye to EP1 for me, Sorry for all the trouble I cause your empire :P You went through it then dragged me straight in behind you. Always had a great time with you

MadMan - Like this matters anymore? You know how to get in touch with me man!

KJ - not sure I want to say goodbye :( We had our fun in GW, will keep in contact on FB man

Andi - :(
Last edited by Bromas on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Re: Will it work this time?

Providing we keep our Thursdays, I'm ok with this.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Gohan wrote:Providing we keep our Thursdays, I'm ok with this.

They will be on facebook, if thats okay?
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

That is ok.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

LOL! I wanna know what happens on Thursday!

I don't need to say anything here, I'm just paying my respects to one of the fun guys in gatewars.

Few more years and we can go for a beer sunshine :-" but before then, ice creams in MK :razz:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Field Marshall wrote:LOL! I wanna know what happens on Thursday!

I don't need to say anything here, I'm just paying my respects to one of the fun guys in gatewars.

Few more years and we can go for a beer sunshine :-" but before then, ice creams in MK :razz:

Actually, couple months and in a pub I can have a beer, cider or shandy with a meal.
Bam.

On thursdays we watch 2 broke girls together...
Tis lulz
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Bro, I'm still gonna own you in BF3. Especially when Armored Kill comes out.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

I hope its not me massing you on occasion thats making you leave. ;)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:I hope its not me massing you on occasion thats making you leave. ;)

If it was, you wouldn't have to worry about DDE anymore :razz:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Bai.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Field Marshall wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:I hope its not me massing you on occasion thats making you leave. ;)

If it was, you wouldn't have to worry about DDE anymore :razz:

cool
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

[-X No goodbyes for me? How rude :(

Goodluck with your exams andy :smt050

Top guy who i had a laugh with hope u the best in Life pal n u know where i am shud u need a chat or anything :smt060
Bromas
Forum Addict

No, its that last time I tried to mix GW and school I ended up with a U, an F and 4 C's
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

Andy, I highly doubt this will work however i am not mentioned on how i kick your ass at bf3, so i wont care :-D

Empy wrote:Bro, I'm still gonna own you in BF3. Especially when Armored Kill comes out.

Also getting this :-D

i really do though...still dont believe you
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
Bromas
Forum Addict

Sadow wrote:Andy, I highly doubt this will work however i am not mentioned on how i kick your ass at bf3, so i wont care :-D

Empy wrote:Bro, I'm still gonna own you in BF3. Especially when Armored Kill comes out.

Also getting this :-D

i really do though...still dont believe you

Hmm, I guess I do suck at BF3.. ah well, I'm getting premium tomorow

Return to “Quitting....”