READ THIS - CRAZY IMPORTANT! (boobs)

HippyFool
Forum Elder

READ THIS - CRAZY IMPORTANT! (boobs)

Everyone complains that nothing happens in Q, but we NEED people discussing it, putting forth ideas, and giving support to other peoples ideas.

Go to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=195585

Read my suggestions, read jacks suggestions, make your own suggestions, comment on the suggestions made!

If we get enough people agreeing on suggestions then I will go and harrass Jason until he implements them.

:smt115

And yes, I put boobs in the heading to get peoples attention. :smt047

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Re: READ THIS - CRAZY IMPORTANT! (boobs)

Boobs first, co-operation after :smt022
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

[spoiler2=Boobies]Image[/spoiler2]

Now post bro
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Lol good one Jason... Why didn't I think of that?

Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie
ID: 0

Why not an era where there is 1 of a certain object, stolen by attacking whoever holds it (successful attack obviously), Whoever holds said object is the only person who can accrue GnR and you can save up say, 1000 GnR (Just a random number, make it achievable) you can spend the GnR to activate the 'object' which steals another players stats (Within say +/- 5% of ranking?), straight swap for your own, the player whose stats were stolen also would receive the object, and there is a cooldown on it that you can't claim it back within say 24 hours...
And maybe whoever has their stats stolen and receives the object gets a 12 hour PPT, but otherwise you are not allowed to PPT with the object.
(Maybe it takes 24 hours of holding the object to save the GnR to activate it? Points towards object activation are cumulative, don't need to hold it for 24 hours straight, but you have to HAVE the object to activate it.)

Now hippy, as the first real suggestion for your thread, I believe someone promised someone some boobies :smt117

:)

An Afterthought;
Maybe the object has its own ranking, so whoever holds the object gets either pushed to rank 1, or gets a guaranteed rank 1 stat by holding the object. (And w/o object is more than just 'Rank 2' maybe everyone is equal rank 999 without the object)
Also a way to keep track of who has it, which would have to be info shown on the Base page, a link to whoever holds the object.

A 2nd afterthought, If there was a way to make it so that if you are being attacked by multiple accounts, each individual account that attacks you does a percentage more of bonus damage within a 15-30 minute time frame?
This would be to encourage people to work together to get said object from the larger accounts that are usually untouchable.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Ace1102 wrote:Why not an era where there is 1 of a certain object, stolen by attacking whoever holds it (successful attack obviously), Whoever holds said object is the only person who can accrue GnR and you can save up say, 1000 GnR (Just a random number, make it achievable) you can spend the GnR to activate the 'object' which steals another players stats (Within say +/- 5% of ranking?), straight swap for your own, the player whose stats were stolen also would receive the object, and there is a cooldown on it that you can't claim it back within say 24 hours...
And maybe whoever has their stats stolen and receives the object gets a 12 hour PPT, but otherwise you are not allowed to PPT with the object.
(Maybe it takes 24 hours of holding the object to save the GnR to activate it? Points towards object activation are cumulative, don't need to hold it for 24 hours straight, but you have to HAVE the object to activate it.)

Now hippy, as the first real suggestion for your thread, I believe someone promised someone some boobies :smt117

:)

An Afterthought;
Maybe the object has its own ranking, so whoever holds the object gets either pushed to rank 1, or gets a guaranteed rank 1 stat by holding the object. (And w/o object is more than just 'Rank 2' maybe everyone is equal rank 999 without the object)
Also a way to keep track of who has it, which would have to be info shown on the Base page, a link to whoever holds the object.

A 2nd afterthought, If there was a way to make it so that if you are being attacked by multiple accounts, each individual account that attacks you does a percentage more of bonus damage within a 15-30 minute time frame?
This would be to encourage people to work together to get said object from the larger accounts that are usually untouchable.

(.)(.)

:smt047

Ace1102
Forum Irregular

:-D
Thoughts?

(It might not be practical to work from GnR, it would probably need its own power level statistics)
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I like your idea. It is perhaps risky only having ONE special thing... which is why I liked my idea of having lots of super miners (but practically noone else seems to :( )

We just need SOMETHING to do other than farm naq and dump it in UP.

At least you are coming up with viable ideas, unlike everyone else *glares*. I will comment more on your idea in 48 hours once I have done my last exam!

Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

No offense ACE, but stealing other people stats? Ambitious idea, wrong game.
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Or maybe it is so awesome it scares you a little :smt047
Seems like everyone is out of ideas, and in 33 era's it hasn't been done :-"
Scenester
Forum Regular

How about everyone just stops **Filtered** around and declare war to every one in the top 50.
Allout war.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Scenester wrote:How about everyone just stops **Filtered** around and declare war to every one in the top 50.
Allout war.

Well, why don't you do that?
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

I propose that inactives do not generate income/units or anything of the matter, unless the account is logged in to activate it. This way active players must farm eachother! make alliances, mass and actually be forced to use real tactics. And then from there, you can invent your 'Perk' or spice i think you've been calling it.

EDIT: Would this not attract others players, to start playing quantum?
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Mercury Rising wrote:I propose that inactives do not generate income/units or anything of the matter, unless the account is logged in to activate it. This way active players must farm eachother! make alliances, mass and actually be forced to use real tactics. And then from there, you can invent your 'Perk' or spice i think you've been calling it.

EDIT: Would this not attract others players, to start playing quantum?

This could work... but incomes would have to be dramatically increased in terms of naq per miner. Although I suppose technically if you could only farm active accounts, then stats would be proportionally smaller, and the naq from other accounts would become more valuable...

It would slow down Q, but it could be interesting!

Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Yes hippy, resources would become a lot more valuable and the stats would definately be proportionately smaller, but in this case i think the old school players can appreciate this, whether there are many still around is another thing.

I think it would slow down quantum, but only short term i was hoping, in the long run i think the excitement factor would attract many more players!

Return to “General”