Abhorsen1991's time has come to an end

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
Race: Ancient
ID: 71676

Abhorsen1991's time has come to an end

Times have changed slightly, those of you who I've been in contact with in the last couple of months (I'm sorry it's been so few) know that I have broken up with my girlfriend, and this seems to have given me a new perspective on life. I feel freedom for the first time in my adult life. proper freedom where I can do anything I want whenever I want just for the lols! I'm booking flights to stockholm tomorrow just for the weekend... why? because I can :P

I have also realised that I don't NEED this game anymore. I used it as a crutch that I could lean on for support when my life got tough. and while before I needed the game, I now have the people from the game instead :)

I will be stepping down as leader of Forgotten Prospects and handing the leadership to Hallistra who will do with the alliance as she pleases.
My account will be put onto vacation mode and that's where it will stay :)
I'm sure I'll still be around a bit on forums and msn/skype, i just felt a need to write one of these, I felt it was needed.

Many years ago I came to this game with the simple hopes of making more friends, and that was about it. I had never watched stargate before... I still haven't watched more than about 10 episodes :P
But how incredibly lucky was I to stumble into this and the FS forum... I have met people who have made me smile at 4 in the morning when I was sad, I've met people who have infuriated me, people who captivated my thoughts and people who have made me act so ridiculously stupid we couldn't do anything but laugh.

I realise I was never really someone who took part in a lot in this community...
but I'd like to think that i had a place somewhere in it :) also I'm not sure if people even liked me or knew who I was until now :P I just wanted to say my piece before I left.

To the people who don't like me, I'm sorry you feel that way and I hope anything I did to annoy can be water under the bridge :)

To my friends and to everyone I have ever had the pleasure to speak to whether it be through trading or wars or just random conversations. Thanks. you guys made my life much happier than before.

I have met many members over the years through my travels and I really hope it doesn't stop. I wanna meet the people that I've grown to cherish so much!

And finally thank you Forgotten Serenity you've helped me in ways you will never understand :)
you'll forever be my family.

Abhorsen1991,
the forgotten child
ImageImage
Mimes, Cholestoral, Ninjas. The silent Killers
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Abhorsen1991's time has come to an end

embrace your new found freedom and enjoy all life has to offer... hope all goes well for you xx
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*hug* You are quite awesome. ;)
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Love you Brother, i will miss you x
Spoiler
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Good to know you and speak with you on MSN when I did. Enjoy RL bud, it's great :)
Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

Love you Abs :smt022

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

No Ab noooo!

Sorry I haven't been on MSN much to talk lately, been a busy few weeks but do come on regardless just to keep in touch mate. You and Crockett were the biggest reason for my enjoyment in FS, lots of love bro <3

And I'm glad you're finally taking off on your own. Wasn't easy, but you're a great guy, I'm sure you'll have some good times :)

Still waiting on your Canada trip though :smt047
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

No. Not happening.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Awesome! Good luck and have fun!
lord hell down
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EOB
Alternate name(s): LHD,SYCHO MIDGET

Well I hate to see you go you have a blast and enjoy your new found freedom if you ever make it to Texas let me know I own 3 bars and you are welcome as my guest to come party with me bro keep in touch and safe traveling my friend
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY HIGH MATE, I WONT LET YOU I REFUSE WHO ELSE NOW REMAINS FROM THE OLD DAYS OF LLS(FS old training alliance) WHOM I USED TO TEAR THINGS UP WITH, WHO ELSE IS GOING TO HELP ME SPAM AND SPEAK KAK AT 3AM IN THE WAR TOPIC SINCE YOU SAID YOU WONT BE LIKE DAKU AND BE A FORUM WARRIOR :smt089

GET ON MSN WHEN YOU CAN I HAVE AN OFFER TO MAKE TO TRY MAKE YOU STAY :smt060

On a serious note mate keep well and I hope to hear from you soon you have been a friend to me through my entire sgw career which is dead long and I hope we can keep in contact, wish you all the best in RL mate and if need anything know where to find me

Cheers
~Belsamber~
AKA
Alpha Rat
Taco Bell
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Still no.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Hey Ab,

Didn't really spend much time talking apart from designing your siggy... but have heard good things :-D

My advice,

"Hump everything in sight"

have fun mate,

Alex
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human
ID: 0

much luck ab...aud and i still await your visit..

speaking of which, let me share with you a memory from "back in the day"

major wasn't working, and i was working a lot, so when i would come home id ask her how her day was, and she'd reply that she had been " cyber baby sitting" meaning , on msn all day with the member of LLS/FS lol of all of them, you know you are like one of our own kids... we have watch as you grew and matured and and became a wonderful adult. I will not say, "stay in touch", because thats a given...we expect great things from you and are forever looking over your shoulder.

LOve

Hal and Audryanna
Easy^ Rocks
~Thanatos~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TAF
Race: Love Demon
ID: 36462

Good Luck mate! I wish you all the best for the future and do drop by every now and then :smt060
~Selling DMU~
Spoiler

Return to “Quitting....”