Compatibility issues with epiphany web browser.

Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Compatibility issues with epiphany web browser.

Epiphany is unable to play nice with SQW and hand it the information to track the reference page on a right mouse click, open in new tab.

Easy fix, I'll download a new browser. It does come standard with Debian these days.
siamon
Forum Newbie

Re: Compatibility issues with epiphany web browser.

o great, I've just come back to the game and find myself as a LG, not even LG+1 but regular old LG. So I decide to restart the ascension path, without spending $$, after a couple of slower ascensions realise it's not hard to get into 5 G&R range and so built up and did the rest as quick ascensions to AG. Then this. How am I ever supposed to catch up when I need to wait around 6 months to get from AG to TUK? All the time my account is just sitting in G&R range not able to do much of anything.
siamon
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

I fail to see how this is related to a browser incompatibility.

If you have a comment to make regarding the cool down time between ascensions, the suggestions forum is the place to be.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Clockwork wrote:I fail to see how this is related to a browser incompatibility.

If you have a comment to make regarding the cool down time between ascensions, the suggestions forum is the place to be.
The strange thing is he did post that somewhere else (I read it a week or two or three ago). He only has 1 post heh. If he started a new forums handle just to misplace a random complaint there needs to be a SGW Award 2013 for that bold move.

*Edit: Thx for the Epiphany warning. Aside from SGW is it worth checking out at all or just garbage all around?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sniperwax wrote:

The strange thing is he did post that somewhere else (I read it a week or two or three ago). He only has 1 post heh. If he started a new forums handle just to misplace a random complaint there needs to be a SGW Award 2013 for that bold move.

*Edit: Thx for the Epiphany warning. Aside from SGW is it worth checking out at all or just garbage all around?
Same content as the other post, except this is a bot poster trying to look relevant by copying something from elsewhere on the forum.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Juliette wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:

Same content as the other post, except this is a bot poster trying to look relevant by copying something from elsewhere on the forum.
what a sly bot!
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler

Return to “Bugs Archive”