Happy birthday to you...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday dead Trashcan man (zac obourn), happy birthday to you :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Happy birthday to you...

you're a terrible person harch :smt043
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zach obourn
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Homeless
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Trashcan Man,Homelessguy and Zach Obourn.

:smt022
ImageImageImageImage
You started playing on Wednesday, June 8th 2011 - 19:45:37 GMT

5 Second Sig By Legend
Spoiler
Trade FeedBack
Spoiler
Naq Sold To Date 100T
UU Sold To Date 820M
Turns Sold to Date 9K
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

I would approve of this had it not been you harch... cause well... you're simply a bad person. Not even a troll, just... a bad person
harchester
Forum History

George Hazard wrote:I would approve of this had it not been you harch... cause well... you're simply a bad person. Not even a troll, just... a bad person
your gf and mother loves the bad men...why do you think you were born? she couldn't stay away...I don't need/nor seek your approval ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot

Honours and Awards

harchester wrote:
George Hazard wrote:I would approve of this had it not been you harch... cause well... you're simply a bad person. Not even a troll, just... a bad person
your gf and mother loves the bad men...why do you think you were born? she couldn't stay away...I don't need/nor seek your approval ;)
I don't recall saying you did seek it, did I? ^_^
oh no... you said something about my mother. Well... I'll just go cry in the corner now. :roll:
harchester
Forum History

Actually you did...you implied I had to ask you for approval by typing the bold part
What is their to approve? nothing
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot

Honours and Awards

harchester wrote:Actually you did...you implied I had to ask you for approval by typing the bold part
I implied nothing.
I simply stated that I did not approve, not that you needed nor desired approval.

Try again babycakes.
harchester
Forum History

George Hazard wrote:
harchester wrote:Actually you did...you implied I had to ask you for approval by typing the bold part
I implied nothing.
I simply stated that I did not approve, not that you needed nor desired approval.

Try again babycakes.
I wish so badly you had an account, the great pleasure I would get for massing your empire and not massing you would just be priceless..awk well we can dream I spose
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

harchester wrote:
George Hazard wrote:
I implied nothing.

Try again babycakes.
I wish so badly you had an account, the great pleasure I would get for massing your empire and not massing you would just be priceless..awk well we can dream I spose
You have been out-trolled. :shock:
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot

Honours and Awards

harchester wrote:
George Hazard wrote:
I implied nothing.

Try again babycakes.
we are nothing but our dreams at the end of the road.
harchester
Forum History

no matter, this has been resolved and ended with my recruiting a new officer

Name: Trashcan Man[ ~Leaf Village~ ]
Prince of Timeless Ancient Gods of the INDU
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: Harchester

:-D :-D :-D

we are now called TmanChester , together we are mighty :smt025
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot

Honours and Awards

I've always said zach was a pathetic waste of space, this just proves it lol
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

George Hazard wrote:
I implied nothing.

Try again babycakes.
if you didnt intend to imply that, then you need to rethink your words. As those chosen/written say something completely different to what you intended.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

:smt043
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

Return to “Vendetta corner”