Congradz

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Congradz

35 Bilbao Pan (Goa'uld) 1 24,088 95,403,104,662 2,089 trillion 3 1 32 2 32 0 2 0 0 614,617 0
35 negdo (Replicator) 2 26,743 109,502,100,951 1,871 trillion 2 6 31 4 30 0 4 0 0 484,876 0
35 ElgCaress (Replicator) 3 24,840 110,289,946,797 1,794 trillion 4 2 31 5 31 0 5 0 0 428,689 0

Top 3 members all members of Divine. Out of top 5, only Alehandro was not a member of Divine.

Too bad negdo couldn't join at the very last minute otherwise we would have won the #1 Alliance as well, which we won in average members category (the most important) anyways.

Just a testimony that no matter what, no one can mess our plans and take our victory away from us. Not this era, not any era that follows.

Congradz to everyone else as well.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Congradz

I fail to see how these ranks work as 2 hours before end of era all the divine guys had less then 300turns and low stats yet asair had a lot bigger stats and over 1k turns last turn change as aisar was rank 1 then 1 min before th end ra era I spied evry1 and asair had the biggest stats of all and noway could you divine guys get all them stats to take rank 1 even if u had 5k turs at the last min to farm its imposible so could some1 plz explain?

also gratz bilbao u remained peacefull with me all the way through and u got rank 1 as I said I will remain peacefull with you all the eras to come :)

also like I said to others I remain peace with them all eras but you and negdo now get massed all the time
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

Congratulations to everyone. It was fun and interesting era.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Meh kynell, I am not worried by your threats. You also said none of the Divine members would win the era, yet 3 of us took top 3 places. So thank you, come again :)

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine

My apologies to Devine. Between getting hit by Robert and sniped by Aisar Saqib, helping Marla, emptying my bank and buying stuff I was 2 seconds from accepting our 8th player for last minute alliance boost and ran out of time which would have given us the top spot.

If it's any consolation, I still had 11mil UU untrained and about 4T naq still in bank so that is punishment enough for messing up our rank 1 spot. :(

Congrats to everyone.
And really sorry J & Devine. I feel like crap. Would have been a good end to this era :(
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

No problem, we know we won and that's what matters :P

Besides, I was speeding to get home in time for the era ending from band session :P

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

ah well congratz.. i gave everything to this era although i did complete my goal and also made it to personal best rank... but still what the heck i am happy for jack and elg... keep it up ..it was a fun era all around gottan hand it to divine guyz =D> .. =D> :smt060

its also clear i can never win any era.. as i dont have a bank ... ah well

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
devildog
Fledgling Forumer
Race: USMC
ID: 82504101

Great end to the era everyone....
Wish I could have been on at the end to help the alliance out but...had to work
the battle between us and warlords was fun....Cant remember the last time there was a good back and forth like we had...
Great "GAME" everyone.
-=DD=-
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient

kynell wrote:I fail to see how these ranks work as 2 hours before end of era all the divine guys had less then 300turns and low stats yet asair had a lot bigger stats and over 1k turns last turn change as aisar was rank 1 then 1 min before th end ra era I spied evry1 and asair had the biggest stats of all and noway could you divine guys get all them stats to take rank 1 even if u had 5k turs at the last min to farm its imposible so could some1 plz explain?
Bank capacity.... Noob...
kynell
Forum Irregular

alucard110 wrote:
kynell wrote:I fail to see how these ranks work as 2 hours before end of era all the divine guys had less then 300turns and low stats yet asair had a lot bigger stats and over 1k turns last turn change as aisar was rank 1 then 1 min before th end ra era I spied evry1 and asair had the biggest stats of all and noway could you divine guys get all them stats to take rank 1 even if u had 5k turs at the last min to farm its imposible so could some1 plz explain?
Bank capacity.... Noob...
I think as quantum resets I think every1s bank capacity should rset aswell that way it is fair for all players and new players to have equal bank capacities also stop using the word you all sound like kids from runescapewho use the word noob very 2 mins and different variations like choob froob lol
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

It's been suggested in the past and always shot down. Reason? Everyone can get huge banks, but it takes time and effort, the same as it did for everyone with a huge bank. If admin was to reset the banks he might as well reset Quantum All Time Legends page, players who've started playing early are the ones with the bigger GnR count after all, in most cases, right?

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

Neimenljivi wrote:It's been suggested in the past and always shot down. Reason? Everyone can get huge banks, but it takes time and effort, the same as it did for everyone with a huge bank. If admin was to reset the banks he might as well reset Quantum All Time Legends page, players who've started playing early are the ones with the bigger GnR count after all, in most cases, right?

~Jack
slightly different quantum legends page just shows everyones achievements throughout all of the era as a type of a overall progress of what all the players have achieved which is good to see peoples hard work and that so that should remain the same expecially as people like me whos new here can look at it and set myself targets to what other players have achieved but as for bank capacity I believe should be reset seeing as all of quantum gets reset to make it fair for new players so should that as this game is differnet unlike main where new players don't get a shot at being top unless they buy a good account with$ quantum resets every era to make it fair for new players so should the bank capacity aswell I mean if some of these top players throughout the era always winning are as good as that they shouldn't have a problem winning when they don't have a massive advantage over new players
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

Kynell, can you please, please use some of the following: . , ; ? ! ? It's not really that hard ;) It's pain in the ass trying to read whatever you write (I got to second line before giving up).

I disagree with idea of reseting bank sizes. I have really small bank compared to some people (since I didn't buy USSs), but there should be some advantage for players who spent years building up their bank. Some of us spent quite a few eras spending weekly bonus for bank size upgrade. New players can do the same...
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

nimious wrote: I disagree with idea of reseting bank sizes. I have really small bank compared to some people (since I didn't buy USSs), but there should be some advantage for players who spent years building up their bank. Some of us spent quite a few eras spending weekly bonus for bank size upgrade. New players can do the same...
Same here, last couple era's i've been using alot of weekly market turn on bank size.
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
kynell
Forum Irregular

well naturally the guys with upgraded banks would want to keep it the same as thy have a massive advantage and yes new players can build it over time but then this game really isn't much diffrnt than main server with the big advantage over new players, so may aswell not reset the eras either and just have keep it ongoing like main server, and may aswell make a topic to buy and sell accounts so new players have a fair chance to play if they buy a account.

altho I don't really care so much coz I like main sderver better I just play this quantum for fun but new players who wanna take this server seriously doent have a hope in hell winning even existing members who was clearly far in the lead at the last minute with a lot better stats who deserved to win actually only could make final rank of 7th due to others having a massive advantage over them.

no wonder why there isn't much people playing this server I can see how it would put them off when they know they cannot win.

and nimious I chucked a couple of . and , in there for ya :)

Return to “General”