Leaving alliance during Bloodwar *resolved*

turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish
ID: 0

Leaving alliance during Bloodwar *resolved*

Omega Allegiance went into Bloodwar with DDE at 21:40 Sept. 8. Today, Sept. 9, Robert (id=75493) left DDE and after turn change still remains in the bloodwar realm/phase. He has been hitting OA members while not being officially in DDE and cannot be found without having either a clickable link to his account or knowing his id. The Outlaw (id=1916225) has also left DDE and yet still remains in the bloodwar realm.
Rob leaving BW .png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Leaving alliance during Bloodwar

lmao , you think jason is going to fix anything ???

we've made several suggestions to him regarding bloodrealm and not one thing was done... in fact if something does get done, that suspicious as **Filtered** :smt043
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish

Just reporting it since it is a bug. Calm your tits Guildypoo :roll:
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

my tits are at maximum calmness 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

gameadmin@gatewars.com

send email, admin never visit these sections of forum.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Leaving alliance during Bloodwar *resolved*

Return to “Bugs Archive”