Make it an APP?

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Make it an APP?

Finding myself walking trying to hitting naq lists, finish trades, send posts, etc. off of the website. But then I think... Why can't we have this in APP form? Have there been any thoughts upgrading this game & forum into an APP?
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Make it an APP?

10 steps ahead of you with that:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=201263

Except I have better things to do right now :P. A slow process it is. Only for ascended as well.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Thanks for sharing the thread. After voting, it seems like there is a desire to get an APP generated, but not a lot of experience to be had on the part of the players (including myself). What could those players do?

Knowing that you are busy, how high a priority is this for you? As well as other staff.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Moriarty wrote:Thanks for sharing the thread. After voting, it seems like there is a desire to get an APP generated, but not a lot of experience to be had on the part of the players (including myself). What could those players do?

Knowing that you are busy, how high a priority is this for you? As well as other staff.
Other staff...near enough to zero until I complete it so they can steal it haha. For me it's not very high right now with that said I would still do bits and pieces every so often... it's effectively 'done' in the fact that it's more about the GUI than anything else that needs to be made and I can't do GUI's :P. That would be a great part for what people can do. I don't fancy re-making ascended page by page with just myself :P.
By GUI, I mean maybe a background and other bits for numbers and stuff to be displayed, alignment etc., I've done the 'sidebar' as a slide in sort of thing like facebooks.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Awesome. I'm just glad that this game is making advancements.

Return to “Game Suggestions”