Bettycalc down for good?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

Bettycalc down for good?

I used this calc weekly and now it is gone :( is there a comparable online caqlc elsewhere? thx
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Bettycalc down for good?

There is the HU calc but that is more focused for ascended. Method Man is working his magic and trying to get a new main/public calc up and running. Not sure on the time line however keep checking :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Boa
Forum Regular

Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

That sadly would be out of date wouldn't it? I mean just a quick look at the MS upgrade section it only goes up to Ancient God.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

~Odin~ wrote:
That sadly would be out of date wouldn't it? I mean just a quick look at the MS upgrade section it only goes up to Ancient God.
Yeh its mostly outdated.. Couple of things are still relevant tho
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Boa
Forum Regular

Method Man wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Yeh its mostly outdated.. Couple of things are still relevant tho

you can get rough estimate tho
Spoiler
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

For good, no. There are not many good free hosts it seems. Should be back eventually.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

A previous host has been reset: http://etf.hostei.com/calc/
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

Thanks!!
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.

Return to “StarGateWars General”