Quantum PPT's have lost there time

{SGE}LauraG
Fledgling Forumer

Quantum PPT's have lost there time

When the servers were down and then came back up it would seem that the ppt people lost there ppt time. so far i know of 3 people that lost alot of there ppt and didn't get any naq/units during the time. can this be addressed
Jackson: you built it,,,Oniell: Uhhhh No,,,Jackson: yea,,,,Oniell: mmmm NO,,,,,Jackson: yea,,,,,Thor: Oniell!
Oniell: HUH?????, OH uh Teal'c so whats with the hair!
Grizzly
Forum Grunt
Race: ALL
ID: 68203

i'm sure they alot more then 3 that have payed for PPT and at this point have got nothing for it.
{SGE}LauraG
Fledgling Forumer

oh i am sure i just talkked to three others that i know were on to be sure it wasn't just me, also i just noticed that Q is standing still so he'll probably fix it when the servers are running correctly again, so sorry for jumping the gun i had thought it was fixed already
Jackson: you built it,,,Oniell: Uhhhh No,,,Jackson: yea,,,,Oniell: mmmm NO,,,,,Jackson: yea,,,,,Thor: Oniell!
NanoGod
Forum Grunt

this is ridiculous.. im not gettin any naq.. and mi ppt is running out!!

:shock: :o :( :x

just be patient it seems the quantum server is not fixed yet, no one is getting anything right now, so i would expect just like in the past that we'll get time travel back in time to when the error happened

this morning i was playing on quantum wars and my counter stopped working the time that I am on protected status is counting down but i get no naquadah or units the times stays at "0" Turn Income Production: 324,933 Naquadah (in 0 minutes) its been like that all day :?
NanoGod
Forum Grunt

Your PPT has been extended by 12hours. Also, time seems to have sped up, passing more rapidly...Despite your internal turn timer, you note turns coming twice as fast. For now...

ive got this message above mi commnad page.. but i havent actually received the extra 12 hours, according to mi calculations my ppt will still end after the inital 48 hours...
kensiky
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

I also have been told that 12 hours have been added to my ppt, but the time has not been extended.
Amon
Fledgling Forumer

Yeah, I got that message and my PPT still ended right on time... or maybe a little early with the double turns we are getting. I can't sit around banking double turns today though.... grrr....

well not only did ppt end i was gone after ended thinking it wouldn't be fixed, some lame person took advantage of it and sabbed me, I HOPE WHO ever you are brags as this is a solom promise from me YOUR ENTIRE ALLIANCE IS MY ENEMY NOW
{SGE}LauraG
Fledgling Forumer

Anonymous wrote:well not only did ppt end i was gone after ended thinking it wouldn't be fixed, some lame person took advantage of it and sabbed me, I HOPE WHO ever you are brags as this is a solom promise from me YOUR ENTIRE ALLIANCE IS MY ENEMY NOW

that is me by the way
Grizzly
Forum Grunt
Race: ALL
ID: 68203

Can i help with that?
{SGE}LauraG
Fledgling Forumer

can you help with what? did you do it lol?

I went on PPT at about 5 pm eastern time today and I'm already off of it. Please help/fix.
Rage

Went on to PPT at about 5 pm eastern today and I'm already off it at 630 pm eastern. Pleas fix this.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”