200th episode...possible spoilers

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

200th episode...possible spoilers

Anyone have any thoughts on the upcoming 200th episode? I don't know what to think. I saw a clip with Star Trek stylized clothing, script, etc. and I don't really feel like it will be goog.

I think RDA really carried the show, and now that he's gone, the writers need to have episodes that are groundbreaking, exciting, and new, and they're having a tough time keeping up or matching their own track record.

K

P.S. I feel that my subject matter, as to the quality of the episode, differs significantly from this to justify creating a new thread.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
MGZ
Forum Irregular

the ep. commercials also said the show was "a love letter to the fans". I don't think this ep. will be entirely serious, more just a chance to goof off for a week. enjoy it for what it is - a zany, hysterical romp through the fans' wishes for ep. ideas
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

MGZ wrote:...through the fans' wishes for ep. ideas

I didn't realize it would be like that. It'll be interesting to see what ideas the fans had for episodes. :)
MGZ
Forum Irregular

yeah, if you hear one of the commercials you can hear Chris Judge saying "It's really a love letter to the fans".

let's put it another way - Martin Loyd will be coming back. did the last ep. with him come out as very serious?
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

it came out partially serious... but not as serious as most stargate episodes...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
MGZ
Forum Irregular

true, but with all the hype this episode is getting (especially for a mid-season one) you probably can't expect anything but a rib cracking, out of the box fun ep.

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we do not expect anything else, as we think that will be fun...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

ha'shak ash'rak
Forum Newbie

this one cant be anything but hillarious.it should be the funniest episode ever,yes i mean the funniest ever.
In birghtest day in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight, let those who worship evils might, beware my power Green Lanterns light.

broker ID=25514

mrhockey148@aol.com
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Everyone, including the people that serve lunch, has done such a great job on the show over a decade, I really hope they had a great time doing it.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we can think of one episode that should be funnier, but that episode is still a way of; episode #: 300

Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I'm reading these replies and getting myself all ready to see something amazingly funny now.

If it turns out to be anything less than amazingly funny... I blame you all for getting my hopes up. :evil:

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Nuto vixen wrote:...If it turns out to be anything less than amazingly funny...I blame you all for getting my hopes up...
I have an endless supply on hugs and cookies(I can bake cookies), for you in that eventuality. :-D
MGZ
Forum Irregular

okay, I was just watching yesterday's ep. of Eureka (on my Tivo) and it had some funny commercials for the 200th ep of SG. one of the two had a clip of one of the directors/producers (I guess, don't know the guys name) saying word for word

We're finally gonna get to see the furlings

YEEEEEEEEEHAW!

#?#

MGZ wrote:
We're finally gonna get to see the furlings

YEEEEEEEEEHAW!

They'll dress Christopher Judge in a Furbie outfit & make him play Furlings xD
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Emma Thurman wrote:They'll dress Christopher Judge in a Furbie outfit & make him play Furlings xD

That's stinkin' funny...he's a big man too. That fur suit has got to be stinky after they've finished the 16 hour days :shock:

K
Edit: no pun intended

Return to “The TV room”