Lance Hellsing to all

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Lance Hellsing
Forum Newbie

Lance Hellsing to all

Ok, im officially going to quit sgw. This game is no fun anymore. Nor can it be in the future. Its people like REK and other higher ranking players that make this game boring…u too titanix…well…ur just a b***** in general. No one can help that lmao. Anyway I quit. You overzealous f****** win. Tired of logging on and seeing my uu get raided. When I put defense in it just gets massed. There is no point in playing if this always happen. Im sure after I post this ill get a lot of back talk and geeky noob comments. Which if fine, cuz I still have a life and manage to run the highest ranking alliance in ATW (with a life). Oh and if any of u people think u can bring your alliances to atw…think again. Omega has nothing on me when It comes to numbers and power when im in atw. This main server is made for the people who registered early and a tad bit late. There is no way to make it anywhere near the top if you’ve joined recently or a couple months ago. That whole ss **Filtered** pisses me off too. Of course admin will absolutely do f****** nothing about this so w/e. Im out, peace to all those who supported me and peace to all those alliances out there that I have been in.

-One more thing…Dark Dominium, not that u care…but if u ever pick up an interest in ATW when the 2.0 version comes out…ill be waiting, especially u titaniax and rek. Lol, ill make u my b******.

Hellsing out….
+Founding Father and Leader of The Legion+
+Big Brother is watching+
Turagnor
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 72713

Haha, yeah I have to agree with that but I'm still going to try. I'll kick some a** on main for you Lance old boy!

And I got your back on ATW of course!
Reeb
Forum Regular
ID: 0

As one of the people that raided you (just yesterday in fact) I have but one thing to say:

Log on every now and then to train them, and they won't be raided. I'm sorry, but if I see 30k UU out in the open with 0 defense, I'm taking it. Nobody should ever complain about being raided, because it's your own fault.
Started playing at 13:46:04 14th January 2006.
Lance Hellsing
Forum Newbie

When my defense gets massed to 0 when ever i have something...there is no point. F*** you. :-D
Boooby
Forum Regular
ID: 96133

i have to agree, if u joined like a couple of months ago i dont think this game is gonna be fun for u, i mean they are ways to get to the top if ur fairly new like wasting $$$ as much as u can or raid........but since ur new u cant really raid right lol. Raiding is hard work.

And plz dont get me wrong, im not supporting the reset main crap cuz its just completely a bs idea.

anyways srry to go off topic, bye bye Hellsing and goodluck on everything.
FREE THE BOOBIES (Sula nebouxii)
Reeb
Forum Regular

Lance Helsing's ID (before deletion): 28090

My ID: 52943

It would appear that I started quite a bit after you, but I seem to have done OK. Only $ I spent was $20 for full SS. I was also on vacation mode for a month and a half.

Anyway, bummer that you're so upset that you had to delete your account, but don't give others the false impression that you have no chance.
Started playing at 13:46:04 14th January 2006.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Boooby wrote:i have to agree, if u joined like a couple of months ago i dont think this game is gonna be fun for u, i mean they are ways to get to the top if ur fairly new like wasting $$$ as much as u can or raid........but since ur new u cant really raid right lol. Raiding is hard work.

And plz dont get me wrong, im not supporting the reset main crap cuz its just completely a bs idea.

anyways srry to go off topic, bye bye Hellsing and goodluck on everything.

I totally disagree with you on this mate, The most fun I have ever had was as an unascended low ranked new player. Now on the first page its not as fun since you have to be more careful now. To me the game gets more difficult the higher you get. I sometimes think about trading up for a unascended account and starting over, but I got a few more goals to reach;P
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Lance Hellsing
Forum Newbie

Reeb wrote:Lance Helsing's ID (before deletion): 28090

My ID: 52943

It would appear that I started quite a bit after you, but I seem to have done OK. Only $ I spent was $20 for full SS. I was also on vacation mode for a month and a half.

Anyway, bummer that you're so upset that you had to delete your account, but don't give others the false impression that you have no chance.

You were not the center of some bastards anger. Consider yourself lucky.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Well...when reading your story.. it reminds me of myself. I had two guys massing every bit I had for 5 months over some silly thing. I thought of quitting, yes.. but in the end I survived and lived on to see that war at end, and to have fun in this game.

I feel your disappointment, however you can make it to have fun..all it does take is patience.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Lance Hellsing
Forum Newbie

too late, givin it patience, put in effort. Friends helped...they could only do some much though. There is no way...and i mean it...NO way for anyone to get any were without becoming a b**** to these people. Id rather delete my account then become that....and i did.
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

TitaniaX does it again, that girls got character :p
RETIRED
TitaniaX
Forum Irregular

actually, its been aaages since i hit him. and i only did so because he was publicly threatening REK who was my alliance leader.

what he fails to mention is his noobery. like massing me 64 times with 1 turn when i had a 50bil defense and he had a 3 bil strike. needless to say he did NO DAMAGE.

Anyhoos, if you are going to be stupid and insolent, then you better be tough in this game and willing to take attacks from the people you piss off.

for all those interested: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... highlight=

I would also like to point out that my ID number is 58950. Hellsing started way before me. Dont blame the fact that this game doesnt reset for you being a noob. This isnt ATW and you have to use different strategies to play this game. If you would learn them and not piss off the wrong people, you might actually have fun in this game.

deliriant isti Romani
si vis pacem para bellum
vae victis

Feedback thread:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 48&t=81867
iKon
Forum Irregular

Re: Lance Hellsing to all

Lance Hellsing wrote:Ok, im officially going to quit sgw. This game is no fun anymore. Nor can it be in the future. Its people like REK and other higher ranking players that make this game boring…u too titanix…well…ur just a b***** in general. No one can help that lmao. Anyway I quit. You overzealous f****** win. Tired of logging on and seeing my uu get raided. When I put defense in it just gets massed. There is no point in playing if this always happen. Im sure after I post this ill get a lot of back talk and geeky noob comments. Which if fine, cuz I still have a life and manage to run the highest ranking alliance in ATW (with a life). Oh and if any of u people think u can bring your alliances to atw…think again. Omega has nothing on me when It comes to numbers and power when im in atw. This main server is made for the people who registered early and a tad bit late. There is no way to make it anywhere near the top if you’ve joined recently or a couple months ago. That whole ss **Filtered** pisses me off too. Of course admin will absolutely do f****** nothing about this so w/e. Im out, peace to all those who supported me and peace to all those alliances out there that I have been in.

-One more thing…Dark Dominium, not that u care…but if u ever pick up an interest in ATW when the 2.0 version comes out…ill be waiting, especially u titaniax and rek. Lol, ill make u my b******.

Hellsing out….

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. And as soon as I've rebuilt on ATW I'll be sure to reform DDE there (with REKs permission). You'll know us by our motto: "come, have a go, if you think you're hard enough"

Anyway. Cheerio chopped liver. The game is better off without n00bery like you.
Chisholm
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Ascendancy
Race: Ancient
ID: 18737

Re: Lance Hellsing to all

Lance Hellsing wrote:Ok, im officially going to quit sgw. This game is no fun anymore. Nor can it be in the future. Its people like REK and other higher ranking players that make this game boring…u too titanix…well…ur just a b***** in general. No one can help that lmao. Anyway I quit. You overzealous f****** win. Tired of logging on and seeing my uu get raided. When I put defense in it just gets massed. There is no point in playing if this always happen. Im sure after I post this ill get a lot of back talk and geeky noob comments. Which if fine, cuz I still have a life and manage to run the highest ranking alliance in ATW (with a life). Oh and if any of u people think u can bring your alliances to atw…think again. Omega has nothing on me when It comes to numbers and power when im in atw. This main server is made for the people who registered early and a tad bit late. There is no way to make it anywhere near the top if you’ve joined recently or a couple months ago. That whole ss **Filtered** pisses me off too. Of course admin will absolutely do f****** nothing about this so w/e. Im out, peace to all those who supported me and peace to all those alliances out there that I have been in.

Hellsing out….

Ok before u get ur a** kicked in ATW u might want to watch what u say here, and if u have a problem with what im saying to u, then find me on ATW, im Ranked 1st and my ingame name is Chisholm...But i think u should be alittle nice to TGW players and DDE [as im a DDE member] if u had problems in this game, well i guess this game isnt for u, and ill tell u something i havent payed $$ for anything in TGW or ATW and im doing just fine, so stop ur whining!
Broker ID: 18737
Lance Hellsing
Forum Newbie

Titaniax- Id figure id get noob comments from you. I have had enemies before you. So shut it.

Okin- just….lmao.

Chrisholm- I beg you…plz do something. It will just give me a reason to take you and your alliance down. Plz…start something. Bust a move. Im beggin ya. Reason your rank 1 is because you’re in wk (alliance we have a treaty with). Funny how after taking down bk (your elite alliance) all you guys ran to your feeder alliance…just so we wouldn’t do anything to you. Bring it p****.

Return to “Quitting....”