Metallica is good

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

Metallica is good

nuf said :-D
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
god of darkness
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

i agree :D
ocean
Fledgling Forumer

i also agree :smt035
Plate Face
Fledgling Forumer

Metallica is good? thats all?

Metallica should be inscribed onto the chest of anyone who claims to like metal. Absolute gods of the genre.
Anonymous

they are the best :-D
*Fallen_Angel*
Forum Newbie

best of trash metal
Finarfin
Forum Regular
Alliance: Deathwing
Race: Tollan
ID: 40002

Lu tze wrote:Metallica is good? thats all?

Metallica should be inscribed onto the chest of anyone who claims to like metal. Absolute gods of the genre.

Why?

Metallica sold out, and they aren't metal anymore. Megadeth is a far better example of Thrash Metal then Metallica. Sweating Bullets from their Countdown to Extinction is a classic track.
Plate Face
Fledgling Forumer

Finarfin wrote:

Why?

Metallica sold out, and they aren't metal anymore. Megadeth is a far better example of Thrash Metal then Metallica. Sweating Bullets from their Countdown to Extinction is a classic track.

okay....this isnt a thread about megadeth. your information is incorrect, and it doesnt belong in this thread.

metallica 'selling out' is a matter of perspective, and ive never really found it relevant to their music.
pogopolis
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Åsgard Order Êlite
Race: Ancient
ID: 35456

If you like old Metallica, check out Trivium.

You will like it.

http://www.trivium.org

Learn to play guitar for real, chump.
Zurra
Forum Grunt

Lu tze wrote:metallica 'selling out' is a matter of perspective, and ive never really found it relevant to their music.

What the heck? lol How is selling out NOT relevant to their music? Metallica used to be a damn good band yea but the instant they sold out their music turned into complete "don't you just love word filters" Just like Children of Bodom did. *cries* ahh another band i used to like :(

Oh and calling them gods of metal is an insult to metal because of the simple fact that gods wouldn't turn on their own. Maiden would be a better example but i'm not gonna say they are as i can't be doing with a fight over it lol but at least they're still playing metal just like they always have.
onlinegamer91/kramer
Forum Newbie

Lu tze wrote:
Finarfin wrote:

Why?

okay....this isnt a thread about megadeth. your information is incorrect, and it doesnt belong in this thread.

metallica 'selling out' is a matter of perspective, and ive never really found it relevant to their music.

mmmmmmmmhmmm
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Let's try to keep the topic of conversation on Metallica. Views about the music may differ but it's important to remember to be respectful of music choices and what someone likes.

Perhaps it might be an idea to create a thread polling pple as to what their favourite metal band is, to elucidate what is most popular.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
onlinegamer91/kramer
Forum Newbie

amen
Monty.
Fledgling Forumer

pogopolis wrote:If you like old Metallica, check out Trivium.

You will like it.

http://www.trivium.org

you stole my post lol
i was about to post that when i saw yours lol
trivium also own
apophis made me this one cos the others dont have my name :P
Zodiac
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 66193

Finarfin wrote:

Why?

This man knows what he's saying. I like old Metallica, but Load and everything after sucks. Megadeth is way better. Dave Mustaine is the true metal God. He was one of the original members of Metallica and is the reason most of their early stuff rocked. They should have never kicked him.

Return to “Music”