Looking for new race moderators!

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

Looking for new race moderators!

Greetings!

The race moderation team is looking for a few new moderators to help out with the 5 forums of which the team is responsible for. Please respond in the following format:

Name
How long you've played
(If in one) Alliance
Why you want to be a moderator
Three references, and how they can be contacted.

If you have ever been a moderator before, please state so.

This topic will be locked in one week.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Apophis The Great
My joining date says it
Was AK for over a year, but CIA/COPs war brought me off AK
I would like to help this place which seems to fall in unactivity, maybe deleting useless topics (those who repeat agian & again?)
References what do you mean?

I was mod in alliance forums, not here yet.

PS: like 8/10 of my post count is NOT spam!!
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

By reference, I mean somebody I can talk to, that can put in a good word for you.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

DaDigi wrote:By reference, I mean somebody I can talk to, that can put in a good word for you.

I believe people like Syreck, Einstein (ak member), Tal_rasha will can say good word of me.
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Name: starry{look left}

How long you've played: In october 2005

(If in one) Alliance : Why is this relavent? This is forums... it shouldn't matter. DDE.

Why you want to be a moderator : Because I feel that the current way the forums are being run isn't up to par. I believe that I can help that. And, yes, the inactivity and the excessive spam should go. But not the harmless posting. Look at General and GC, they allow people to talk, but not go overboard. The asgard/ancient forum should be how it was when I just started. It was a home to me and fellow asgards. IT was somewhere where I can meet people and display race pride. I want each of the race forums to mirror that. And the general to be a place where people can have playful banter and ideas relating to the game and their race. Ex. Race rankings, race pride, competitions between races etc. I'm very active on these forums, and I believe I can promote good feelings and activities. As well as get the motion started for a better quality enviroment.

1) Anybody with a Starry Siggy {pm them... they're active}
2) REK, Hells_angels, Tok'ra, Pops, Syreck, Priape, Sifa, Psi, Apadamek, ganstaguo, {pm them ingame or forums}
3) Anybody who's seen me post {Just about anybody really, I believe in my integrity and the impression I give people}

If you have ever been a moderator before, please state so.: Not in this forum...but else where. Including forums relating to SGW.
Lord Rylan
Forum Irregular

Name: Lord Rylan

How long you've played: A little over a year, Feb '06

(If in one) Alliance: Not that alliance affiliation means anything as a mod, but I am in Omega System Lords

Why you want to be a moderator: I wish to become a moderator to assist with keeping down the spam and bringing order to the forums.

Three references, and how they can be contacted: ETL, Replijake, STI, Lord Rahl. All are active on the forums and can be contacted either by pm or ingame.

If you have ever been a moderator before, please state so: I'm currently an admin for the OSL forums and in the past have moderated alliance forums for Ogame.
Supreme System God of the Goa'uld Empire
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain

Bad Wolf

2 Years nearly

I am currently in the Bad Wolf Project in which I am the leader

I want to become a Moderator for these forums as I feel I can do a good job as I am online alot and enjoy modding. I allways try my best to be far to both sides of any fight, I have been a Mod for over 3/4 of a year now. I Mod the Battle section, the General Section and the ascension forums. Im a Mod on the BWP and BWB forums.

My References are -

Lu tze - mailto:Kanivinggit@hotmail.com

Daff - mailto:daffa222@hotmail.com

The Deity - mailto:The_Deity@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading my application

BW
Panda Man
Forum Grunt

Name: Panda Man{Recruiting}

How long you've played: 1 1/2 years(roughly)

(If in one)Alliance : The_Hive

Why you want to be a moderator:i want to help the forum run smoothly and i spent most of my SGW time on the forum so i want to contribute to it. and i like to think that i would be good at it.

(1) farce = PM him or mailto:antostronomy@hotmail.com
(2) dont hurt me= PM him or mailto:ubn_201@hotmail.com
(3) lil 2 rules = PM him or mailto:bunnybreader@hotmail.com
(4) oumar = PM him or mailto:sordain@gmail.com
Last edited by Panda Man on Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

(I doubt i have a chance but who cares eh :D)
Name: Lord Grant
How long i played: 18 Months
Why do i want to be mod: I read the Goauld forum regularly ,and wish to keep fights to a respectable level. I have seen some quite honorable threads turned into general bashing topics ,and want to prevent that.
I will say that i can probably only be responsible for Goauld Forums.... I would just have too much fun with anyone else's posts. :lol:
Referances:
Ancient Anubis (Oh come on. You know how to contact him. ;) )

Kjarkur/Praetor. May be around occasionally to PM. MSN mailto:Kjarkur@dci.is

Appollo. PM on forum
Any SLA member. Post on our forums ,and ask.
P.S. Forgot I am also admin on the SLA alliance boards ,and was formerly one in a AtlanteanWars alliance. AM also mod on a couple of other forums,
Thats mine. Like i said. I dont think i could be..... in any forum but Goauld. But i have sen to many fine threads disintegrate so i wanted to do something about it.
Last edited by Lord_Grant on Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tanith
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 86581

Name: Tanith1
How long you've played: Since September 2006
Alliance: Supernatural
Why you want to be a moderator: I'm very active on the forums (Reading alot more than posting) and have seen the massive amounts of spam they receive. I want to help to clean up the forums as much as possible and keep them from getting spammed. I spend alot of time on the Asgard/Ancient forum and have made friends through it. I have years of moderator experience across many different forums, including on my alliance's forum.

1) Ancient Apophis- Ingame PM or MSN (mailto:ancientapophis@hotmail.com)
2) Starry- Forum PM probably, I dont want to put her ingame name here.
3) Tekki- Ingame PM or MSN (mailto:basilisk_xaos@hotmail.com)
4) Any Supernatural Member

Thank you for considering me,

Tanith
Mod Color
Lemuria
Forum Newbie

Name: Lemuria (AKA Ska'tar)

2 Years

Alliance: URA

Why I want to be a moderator:
I like to help people and to maintain the order, I also want to be a little bit more active in the forum

References
1. R3B3L, ingame
2. Darmok, ingame
3. Angiewangie, ingame
Alabrax
Forum Regular

Name: Alabrax

Played Since: June 2005

Alliance: TSA (But like Starry... I am not sure why this would matter)

Why I want to be a Mod: I would like to be a mod because I feel that I could be a good Shepard to the forum community. That I would be fair and just in my moderation. Not allowing things to get out of hand while at the same time not using too heavy of a hand while doing my job. I have experience in being a mod, as I already mod and admin 3 other sites. However since 2 of those sites have stopped getting the traffic that they used to I have more free time to spend other sites. I would like to give back to the community and I want to see this game and forum be the best it can be.

References:

Lore, can be contacted on this msg board.
Wolf359, can be contacted on this msg board.
R3B3L, can be contacted on this msg board.

I can provide more references upon request.
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Name - [AK]Syreck

How long you've played - I registered Feb 12th 2005, lost the link untill october 05 then i started playing again, and joined the forum community.

(If in one) Alliance - I'm a lone wolf at the moment. And dont plan on joining any alliance for the near future.

Why you want to be a moderator - With my knowledge of both the political and ingame aspects of this game I feel i can help newcomers and help maintain a peaceful(ie, within the rules) balance among the elder member's as well. I do have experiance moding all of my previous alliance forum's and keeping people within the rules. I try not to be to harsh though, becouse the forums are here for fun, and the rules are simply there to keep it that way.

Starry? :P Via forum pm.

Ascended Usul, also via forum pm.

Psi Kiya Trist maybe, via forum pm or if he doesnt answer the pm most mods should have his msn, and if not, it's in his linked profile.

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tal_Rasha
Forum Regular
Race: ..::retired::..

Apophis The Great wrote:Tal_rasha will can say good word of me.

Yes I can :D

Jim has been a leader of AK boot camp for few months, AK member for over a year has skills to manage things, know how to be a good mod and has also experience with it. And he is a nice guy :D
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth. Aesop
want a sig? ^click^ to see my work - if satisfied, PM me
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain

Alabrax wrote:Name: Alabrax

Played Since: June 2005

Alliance: TSA (But like Starry... I am not sure why this would matter)

Why I want to be a Mod: I would like to be a mod because I feel that I could be a good Shepard to the forum community. That I would be fair and just in my moderation. Not allowing things to get out of hand while at the same time not using too heavy of a hand while doing my job. I have experience in being a mod, as I already mod and admin 3 other sites. However since 2 of those sites have stopped getting the traffic that they used to I have more free time to spend other sites. I would like to give back to the community and I want to see this game and forum be the best it can be.

References:

Lore, can be contacted on this msg board.
Wolf359, can be contacted on this msg board.
R3B3L, can be contacted on this msg board.

I can provide more references upon request.

I would happly give you a reference.

BW

Return to “Race General”