So what changes are coming up next for Ascended?

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
craven
Forum Grunt

Anyone have any ideas?
<( Real Life Personality Assassin )>
Saber
Forum Irregular

well it seems like changes come on ascention every 1.5 years so you have a wait ahead of you.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Most likely a change on vac mode in ascended. :?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Saber wrote:well it seems like changes come on ascention every 1.5 years so you have a wait ahead of you.

*snickers*
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

something to do with ats, like a market or something. or take away the decreasing power for hitting lower players.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Emperor Martin wrote:something to do with ats, like a market or something. or take away the decreasing power for hitting lower players.

The market is NOT going in. And everything to do with AT is most likely done.
craven
Forum Grunt

Well the rumor is that Ascension power will be added to main. Some players say its been confirmed, but secret, most have no clue that this was even suggested.

How can something be confirmed to some players but not be common knowledge to the masses?
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

craven wrote:Well the rumor is that Ascension power will be added to main. Some players say its been confirmed, but secret, most have no clue that this was even suggested.

How can something be confirmed to some players but not be common knowledge to the masses?

if they are correct and not telling lies and things they just want then its a simple answer

they have advanced knowledge of an update they should not have and are cheating, any player that has this knowledge should have his account reset to zero.........since updates are not supposed to be known in advance to just certain groups of people

if i dont know a certain alliance leader knows of an update and tells his alliance about it , they have an unfair edge

that alliance leader should have his account deleted

if that was the case (hypothetical of course because I have heard admin say himself when asked questions such as these that no such things have been confirmed or set in stone, so they are just full of smoke the player telling these fables, the truth is that there is a minority of players whining to jason every chance they get asking for these changes, and they figure if they bother him long enuff it will get implemented, who knows maybe thats the case, still abunch of whinners)

boo-hoo, boo-hoo, boo-hoo

people are using the game in ways i didnt think of and i cant hurt them as much as i want, boo-hoo, change the game in my advantage so i can hurt them again...........boo-hoo, everytime there is a game update, people find away to use it in ways not thought of and the same people always come and complain to get the new strategy fixed as well, cuz they cant stand someone actually using the options available to them in the game to stop the other person from hurting their account

(IF U WANT A CURRENT EXAMPLE OF THIS)

See NOX updates and changes, which are lengthy

the new un-announced nox updates have some good effects for the minority again.......and once the same people realize how it can be used against them they will lobby for yet more changes to the nox system

but no matter how you change things i always manage to let my allies know how to use them the best possible way and this boo-hoo group always manages to get admin to change it within a month or so after they are hurt by this in some manner or unable to hurt their current enemy
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

craven wrote:Well the rumor is that Ascension power will be added to main. Some players say its been confirmed, but secret, most have no clue that this was even suggested.

Well i've never heard of you and you know, can that be consideredd common knoledge?

I only hope w/e this is it does get put in.
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

~Phoenix~ wrote:

Well i've never heard of you and you know, can that be consideredd common knoledge?

It is not "COMMON KNOWLEDGE".

If you are in a group that has gained knowledge about this, wherever you got that from, that player is a cheater, and should have his account erased if it were true. alas it is just wishfull thinking
is good men do nothing.
craven
Forum Grunt

~Phoenix~ wrote:

You know me... just not this forum account. I am sure if I posted under my main one you would have know exactly who I am. I used this one for a few different reasons, none of which are sinister. Also notice that I did not mention any alliances or players by name. I dont want this to be political at all.

Even if some people know of the rumor, if others know its been confirmed and not just a rumor that is a form of cheating thats just as bad as being a multie.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

311- Quit Quibbling. You sound like a 3 years old. "Waaaaa, waaaaaa" Life isn't fair kid, get used to it.

As far as the possible update, if it does go into effect, I can promise you that there will be a good few people who have great ascended accounts becoming very great in main all of a sudden.
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular
ID: 1337

Hensenshi wrote:311- Quit Quibbling. You sound like a 3 years old. "Waaaaa, waaaaaa" Life isn't fair kid, get used to it.

As far as the possible update, if it does go into effect, I can promise you that there will be a good few people who have great ascended accounts becoming very great in main all of a sudden.

so basically its an update that attempts to give CoP the edge in the war by making them stronger..... nice one yet again
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Crazysean- wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:311- Quit Quibbling. You sound like a 3 years old. "Waaaaa, waaaaaa" Life isn't fair kid, get used to it.

so basically its an update that attempts to give CoP the edge in the war by making them stronger..... nice one yet again

You can shut up almost every update that has come out on ascended in the past 3months has made it harder for us.

311 [TA] wrote:
~Phoenix~ wrote:

It is not "COMMON KNOWLEDGE".

If you are in a group that has gained knowledge about this, wherever you got that from, that player is a cheater, and should have his account erased if it were true. alas it is just wishfull thinking

Yes ban them, but lets not forget that the info unless made up MUST of come from admin, oh dear guess your stuck now, noob.
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

no i am not

admin has been asked directly concerning this issue

about all the rumoured changes in ascesion etc.....

and he has said and I will quote here

he was asked

"*No future changes are currently decided upon. Anyone who says "this or that change coming up will..." is bluffing since said change is not decided upon already.
If no one knows the changes ahead of time, then some players are supremely confident that their lobbying will have a high chance of success."

Jason responded with the following

"It appears so, yes. "

So it seems that HEN is bluffing........

admin himself has said that recently

and anyone else that says they KNOW OF FUTURE UPCOMMING CHANGES

they are all LIEING or BLUFFING

they may know of POSSIBLE ONES because they have talked with admin about it or suggested it or had many suggest it

but to say THEY KNOW means they are liars cuz i have heard recently from ETL himself abotu a known update coming that we wont like, so it seems he is having no honor yet again and telling a lie, it seems he likes to go thru life with no honor in everything he does

and with etl having no honor (see the war thread)

i would not put it past other in COP to have no honor and lie about this as well, oh yeaaaaaaaaah!
is good men do nothing.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”