TURNS STUCK

compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

TURNS STUCK

I have sent Forum and email with regards to the site not processing turns. I am sure he will get to it as soon as he can. Please don't open a string of thread about this problem. Post everything to do with this here.

Thanks.
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
Mix

Yep mines been stuck for a couple of hours now...
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

my boyfriend in Canada said he's playing just fine.

i don't think its a global issue, which could be giving people unfair advantages.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
compmage
Moderation Wizard

Honours and Awards

There is nothing wrong with normal gameplay, i.e. you can attack, spy, sabotage, upgrade etc without any problems, it is just the turns that are stuck.
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
Kamulus

and when you run out of cash and turns??
just wondering if there is any attempt at solving the problem going on.

Yeah, I can attack just fine and everything but in the past eight hours I have received six attack turns and only 6 turns worth of Naquadah and the troops to go along with those six turns. If not everyone is experiencing this loss (as it appears that they are not) then some people are having a significant advantage over the rest of us. And this is not the first time that this has happened. I experienced a loss of about ten or so attack turns (and commensurate Naquadah and troops) yesterday.
Kamulus

I think i shall call it, AVENGER 3.0!!
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

no naquadah and no turns = no playing and no fair.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
rdb
Forum Grunt

I went off a 4 hours ago only to find naq and turns havn't moved when checking. I thought someone attacked me until I checked the logs
compmage
Moderation Wizard

Honours and Awards

I am using every means at my disposal to contact Forum about this problem. I assure you that as soon as he can get it fixed he will.

To the best of my knowledge no-one is getting turns, soldiers or income. Everyone is being affected in exactly the same way. If there is someone who IS getting their income and turns as usual please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.
Posting as General Mod

- Douglas Adams
rdb
Forum Grunt

Didn't Forum say something about when installing the new server it could stop the game temporarily?
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer

Also forum is on PST, which means he probably wont be up for another 4/5 hours. It may not get fixed til then. Patience my friends. :)

Be careful of who you choose to attack. Choose wrongly, and face the wrath that is THE SAZ.
rdb
Forum Grunt

Err isn't PST just two hours ahead of EST
King Austin
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Legion of Dawn
Race: Tollan
ID: 6088

<this is frightfully annoying>. I hope we have plenty of attack turns and Naq went it finally starts up again. I've been waiting all day to get some attack turns, now i have to go.
What's this about some people not having any problems???? That's not very fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Ok, the Goo has overcome his natural luditte fear of technology and phoned the powers that be. Please try to remember that we all have lives outside of this world and we cannot always be just "on-hand".

Now that we have a good line of communication restored, we can begin to put things right. Sometimes things go wrong guys... ease up on the "better get me some turns and plenty of Naq" rubbish, it does not help and sounds very selfish when you read it.

Beyond that, things will soon be better again.

The great big hairy Goo has spoken -hates phones-
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Bugs Archive”