Bans

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

Bans

So, am I assuming right that bans will now no longer be announced nor will reasons be given? Just asking because Mystake was just banned and he doesn't know why or by whom...
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: Bans

could insulting dagigi by continually calling him female, even when knowing dadigi is male, even after being asked to stop have anything to do with it?

(no, we dont know for sure, whether that is the reason...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

Zeratul wrote:could insulting dagigi by continually calling him female, even when knowing dadigi is male, even after being asked to stop have anything to do with it?

So being female is such a bad thing, that it's classed an insult? Wow, sucks to be me then, I guess... ;)

On a more serious note though: regardless if that was teh reason for his ban or something else, shouldn't he be informed? Or shouldn't it be in the forum thread of shame? Or shouldn't he have received a warning? Whatever happened to "3 warnings before a ban"?
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

hahahahahahahahah
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

actually forum posted bans will no longer be given a reason :P
R3B3L
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 29252

Digi isn't a super mod, so he can't ban...
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Zeratul wrote:could insulting dagigi by continually calling him female, even when knowing dadigi is male, even after being asked to stop have anything to do with it?

BIggest heap of poo I've ever seen in my life.. How can a moderator be so ********* childish?
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

J.S. wrote:BIggest heap of poo I've ever seen in my life.. How can a moderator be so ********* childish?

how can a normally mature person be so childish as to continue calling someone female, after being told multiple times that said person is male?
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -

Honours and Awards

3 warning is 7days ban. He received his 3rd warning. And I banned him for 7 days... (Yes I can see when someone reaches 3-6 or 9 and I have to take action). But point is he should see the reason as I filled that part of the ban ticket... Also, you are free to complain about the 3rd warning at Pookie. And it was given by Dadigi indeed... which should be also shown to him....
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

geisha wrote:So being female is such a bad thing, that it's classed an insult? Wow, sucks to be me then, I guess... ;)
Nothing wrong with being female, but I assume even you would be offended if I kept referring to you as a man when I know you are a woman.
Madness81
Forum Irregular

k so they no longer have to go by the rules and post why someone is being banned. so why should we go by the rules?

or maybe they are just banning anyone within the oe family. just so happens to be another one added to your ban list.

so i guess our guys have to be sure to post under your guidelines.
Main problem is there is no fine line that we can go by these days.
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -

Honours and Awards

Madness81 wrote:k so they no longer have to go by the rules and post why someone is being banned. so why should we go by the rules?

or maybe they are just banning anyone within the oe family. just so happens to be another one added to your ban list.

Bazsy wrote:3 warning is 7days ban. He received his 3rd warning. And I banned him for 7 days... (Yes I can see when someone reaches 3-6 or 9 and I have to take action). But point is he should see the reason as I filled that part of the ban ticket... Also, you are free to complain about the 3rd warning at Pookie. And it was given by Dadigi indeed... which should be also shown to him....

Please read a topic before you post in it. Thank you.
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Hahahahahahahaha.

If that's true, valid or not, it's easily one of the most hilarious ban reasons ever.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Madness81
Forum Irregular

Bazsy wrote:
Madness81 wrote:k so they no longer have to go by the rules and post why someone is being banned. so why should we go by the rules?

Bazsy wrote:3 warning is 7days ban. He received his 3rd warning. And I banned him for 7 days... (Yes I can see when someone reaches 3-6 or 9 and I have to take action). But point is he should see the reason as I filled that part of the ban ticket... Also, you are free to complain about the 3rd warning at Pookie. And it was given by Dadigi indeed... which should be also shown to him....

Please read a topic before you post in it. Thank you.

k thanks

also last i checked we can still post our pov on a post. thats what i was doing.
Korruption
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tombstone
Race: System Lord
ID: 1936624

first ETL now Mystake whos next ???? why not just ban everyone that doesn't like the mods ??? which means most of the forum. i seriously believe that this group of mods let friends go but people they do not like get banned (most anyway, some of them are quite fair)
Spoiler
^^^ Skyfighter
^^^ Phalax
{img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x200 ... orr1-1.png[/img]
^^^ Korruption

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”