New ID's for mods that insult forum users?

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

New ID's for mods that insult forum users?

Why are some mods getting new id's in game to hide after they insult forum users here?
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: New ID's for mods that insult forum users?

General Pain I wrote:Why are some mods getting new id's in game to hide after they insult forum users here?

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say its probably to dampen the revenge that forum users usually take on said moderators.

But you already knew that, you just want to bring it up as an issue. Valid point too.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

it was Forums choice to give Dadigi a second chance...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Yes, and I've asked why, that's not an answer, that's an excuse.

And why give chances to people that don't apologise?
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Hah, the way people responded to DaDigi's "goodbye" thread is indicative of how competent and well-liked she was. I can understand second chances being given to generally good moderators who erred once or twice, but to someone who is generally regarded as one of the worst moderators this forum has ever had? I don't get it.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular
ID: 1337

General Pain I wrote:Yes, and I've asked why, that's not an answer, that's an excuse.

And why give chances to people that don't apologise?

you will keep asking and they will keep giving sideways answers... then you will be banned later with them saying you posted the same thing over and over... that is how things work... didn't you get the memo.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

it was something that was decided by (to our knowledge) dadigi and Forum... noone else were involved in the decision... (in fact, it took us several days to figure out who it was that had returned...)

any other answer, we cannot give you... simply because we dont have any other...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Zeratul wrote:it was something that was decided by (to our knowledge) dadigi and Forum... noone else were involved in the decision... (in fact, it took us several days to figure out who it was that had returned...)

any other answer, we cannot give you... simply because we dont have any other...

Then don't try to answer...

Wow how dificult is it to use some common sense, if you don't have an answer, why bother saying "we don't know".
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
GreenGoblin

Which one are you again? Geisha or the other guy? You two insulted the mods with the name "General Pain I" and what not, so I register a "Geisha" account and make two humorous posts. Meanwhile, you two are running around with your fake/insulting mod account names. After my two posts were made, I made the determination that I had my fun, and had Pookie deactivate the Geisha account.

You keep acting like your all this and a bag of chips. Omega needs to get off their soapboxes that some of you are on, and realize that you're not the one running the show here. Go ahead and mass my ingame account. I barely play anymore, so it doesnt really affect me.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

GreenGoblin wrote:Which one are you again? Geisha or the other guy? You two insulted the mods with the name "General Pain I" and what not, so I register a "Geisha" account and make two humorous posts. Meanwhile, you two are running around with your fake/insulting mod account names. After my two posts were made, I made the determination that I had my fun, and had Pookie deactivate the Geisha account.

Jake..

I thought General Pain I was a reference to that movie, Major Pain. (or sth)

GreenGoblin wrote:You keep acting like your all this and a bag of chips. Omega needs to get off their soapboxes that some of you are on, and realize that you're not the one running the show here. Go ahead and mass my ingame account. I barely play anymore, so it doesnt really affect me.

If the forums were a mirror of the ingame situation, they would be.. But then, you'd get into a discussion about in how far the forums are related to the ingame world. :)

Anyway. Forum says you're good, so you're good by me. :)
GreenGoblin

Thanks.

Jake, you may not like me. Hell, a lot of people may not like me. I won't sleep any different at night either way. I have a job, I get it done. You want to focus on the negative things? Go for it then. I'm always open for tweaking my moderating style. Matter of fact, I'll be home in ~7 hours and we can chat on MSN for a bit.
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Guess you forgot what you said while pretending to be Geisha, but anyway, name changes weren't directed at any one person, more of a joke of the whole name change for mods and the fact that you kept referring to us as pains.

Enjoy your new rank

Name: GreenGoblin
Beware the Goblin

Prior of a DESCENDED AJNA
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: GreenGoblin
Race: Daimon
Army Size: 2,010,996
Treasury: 388,167,592 Naquadah
Fortifications: Shadow Military Complexes
Relation: Neutral
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
GreenGoblin

Awww Jakey.. Do you feel better now? You took out your frustration on my account. Thats good. Let the anger out, please.

I no longer use "GreenGoblin", anymore, so yeah.
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Seems Jason just never stops gifting the idiots poeple call mods when they **Filtered** up
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

GreenGoblin wrote:Awww Jakey.. Do you feel better now? You took out your frustration on my account. Thats good. Let the anger out, please.

I no longer use "GreenGoblin", anymore, so yeah.

MULTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANN HER OR HIM!

FOLLOW THE RULES!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”