Training bug

~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Training bug

I trained 100 defense troops and then when i ran out of DMU i started training them 1 at a time so i could get as many as possible before all my dmu was gone. after 4 times i noticed that none of my normal defenders were disapearing, so i ended up with 4 free supers. :/

I don't even have patience to exploit this, much less the resources(it took the dmu, just not the troops. and yes i have a noob account), but there are alot of people who could.

so, yeah. this should be fixed before others exploit it and get tons of free troops.

~Zeke~ - btw, this doesn't work on assasins, resource, or spy planets. just super attack and super defense, i think because you have to train them as normal attackers first.
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
V|per
Forum Regular
Alliance: SLOvenia UNiTED
ID: 41341

Re: Training bug

Umm, you don't have to train them as normal attackers first. :)
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Re: Training bug

:o

i forgot about that. :oops:

well, then...sorry for reporting my small attention span and bad memory to the whole world... :oops:

~Zeke~
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”