a sabbing bug

n00blet
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

a sabbing bug

Sabbing doesn't work as it should. I sabbed some1 and I have 6 times bigger covert power, but i still couldn't sabb his best weapons.
A younger version of a n00b. Their age range is about 5-10. Their posts usually consist of kiddie shows, and unnessicary swearing at anyone who disagrees.
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Re: a sabbing bug

Are you sending in at least 10 guys, sabbing works like crap if you send less than 10. It is still the same loss wise as sending one.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
loft666
Fledgling Forumer

well i tryed to sab 39 super wepons a guy had level 0 covert and no men and i sent 2 on level 8 and it said he had no wepons to sab :? :shock:
Image Image
Syreck says: when i post, people take head
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Try sending 10 spies. If you send two spies you lose one, if you send 10 you lose one, but it works better for some reason. It is something about experience our spies all have super low levels so they are not very good at what they do.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Mato
Forum Expert

it looks like there isn't any bug

I talked to admin few min ago.
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

There might be one
13:03 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 361 details

Your Armory Commander reports an attempt at destroying your weapons!! It was sabotage!!

Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information on the mission results:

Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Luckily, no weapons were destroyed, despite your failure to stop the enemy! Whether your weapons were simply too powerful for the enemy to handle, or a complete lack of weapons, you smirk knowing that the enemy success was really more of a failure...
John Stuart Mill
Mato
Forum Expert

yes ..the one who is sabbing can have a bigger covert, but covert power must be bigger than opponents weapon power.

covert power(sabber) - covert power (target) - weapons power > 0

this is the condition, at least the way adminHere explained to me
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

i see.. so with no ACing, its going to be damn hard to sab anyone this wave.. lol
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

i believe thats prob right about the weapons. i have sab ppl but i have had to overdue it with the spies i sent toward higher ranks. and some i still cant sab even though i sent more spies than they had and the same covert. so if you want to sab some1 with much better def and att you will have to send more spies
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”