All Non-Misc Mods please read

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Death God
Forum Elder
Race: Repli
ID: 27182

Re: All Non-Misc Mods please read

I also agree. The temple is not some dumping ground or land fill. It is a place where payers and those that dont even play can post without all the tension that General usually has. Its a place to hang with friends, have a good time post what every you want (as long as its within the rules). Plese do not dump threads that you see unfit for general into the temple.
Three there are. One there is. What of the three....
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

agreed either delete em or create a new section and call it "dump"...
the occasional thread is ok but when it starts disrupting our usual play we spammers get annoyed and an annoyed spammer is not fun to deal with.... :?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

thaltek wrote:create a new section and call it "dump"...

and thus have 2 dumps?

there is already such a section... its just that those not mod cannot see it...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Misc Mod 1

Jack: if they are locked and they need unlocking in the temple provided i cant see any reason not to you could always pm me the thread link and i can go through it and unlock it if its not breaking the main forum rules

Misc Mod 1 :)
Misc Mod 1

Jack wrote:
Misc Mod 1 wrote:Jack: if they are locked and they need unlocking in the temple provided i cant see any reason not to you could always pm me the thread link and i can go through it and unlock it if its not breaking the main forum rules

Misc Mod 1 :)

This thread isn't about threads that are already in the Temple that get locked but threads that are moved to the Temple then locked or are already locked then moved to the Temple

As Tok`ra said, if it breaks the rules then why move it to the Temple to begin with?

But thanks for taking the time to read my thread and reply tis greatly appreciated :P

Ah it would be more of a double check. my guess is it is locked for being spam then moved of course then it can be unlocked since it is in the right place :)

Tok`ra wrote:
Jack wrote:But thanks for taking the time to read my thread and reply tis greatly appreciated :P

Indeed,

Misc mods, if you get flooded with other mods crap, Move it back to were it came from and unlock it.

Repeat til they learn to quit dumping the threads they dont like in spam.

Now that wouldnt be very nice of me, i may be just a lowly mod but still, it is my job :) i volunteered to mod so i can cope with it, plus it is just one more thread. Not exactly a monster of a task :)
Misc Mod 1

Jack wrote:Thankyou for all your help Misc Mod 1, again, it's appreciated to have a mod that cares for the members of his/her section and to show that by taking the time to talk with them like this :P

You are more than welcome Jack :) I like modding and i like the spammers and so solving issues with the temple is a good use of my modding time :)

Misc Mod 1

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”