Text boxes for ascension levels

Suggest any improvements
Acheron
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 71390

Text boxes for ascension levels

Dear admin,

Thanks for the big upgrade! The ascension game seems a bit more challenging now with the new changes, though I do not agree with all changes.... Therefore this little suggestion of me :)

Basically, it takes ages now to bring all stats to maximum affordable (it terms of LF) levels for everyone, which means you have to click a terrible lot on those increase buttons to get your levels up. For me this was about a minimum of 50-100 times PER STAT, and for those who had been given more APP it will be even a whole lot more! Do you want us to all end up with RSI or at least a very sore wrist? :)

So here's my suggestion: can you please add a text box that allows you to enter a number of levels you want to grow? We have this for UP stuff and everything, so why not for the ascension levels? It would save us a whole lot of clicking! Besides, I feel it is necessary now you need a whole lot more of levels to spend all your LF :)
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Re: Text boxes for ascension levels

this has been discussed and due to the way the levels are calculated it would be very difficult for admin to code so that it worked 100%

so not going to happen :/

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

took me 2 mins to spend 900mil lf, just keep enter pressed
Tivadar
Forum Regular
Alliance: [TCOA]Equinox
Race: Altíri
ID: 0

jupjup .. this was mentioned bfore. . just put a heavy something on the enter button :P
urogard
Forum Elder
ID: 0

it's a one time thing once your levels become expensive even 1 bil lf will become easy to spend

Return to “Suggestions”