The Fallen God[DBD] or Stevie [GHF] (abbreviations mite be w

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Bluefox21
Fledgling Forumer

The Fallen God[DBD] or Stevie [GHF] (abbreviations mite be w

About a month ago I recieved an offer of 80$ and some uu for my LG account. The account only had 5 mill army size however it had 1000 g +r, alot of mpsd ten nice planets, a 15k up and some nice stats (think I was in top 600). Anyway I was going to college and had not really been active all summer so when I got an offer of stevie a name I recognised from the forums (he's changed his name now altho he is still trying to sell the account viewtopic.php?f=131&t=91966
)
I decided to sell I had many conversations with him on MSN and still have alot of his pms in my inbox as proof........... He sounded like a nice trustworthy guy however as time went on and he continued to ignore me I started to get worried. I had just moved into a new apartment and had no internet so I thought it could be a misunderstanding however since iv got the internet he has continued to ignore me aswel as change his username and msn. ADMIN im not looking for compensation of the game I knew I took a risk selling but I want justice so this scammer gets what was coming to him.
Thanks Bluefox21
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: The Fallen God[DBD] or Stevie [GHF] (abbreviations mite be w

so just to understand this, he was buying your account from you and he never paid for it but got the account?

edit

ID 64457

and bluefox, ill be talking to steven, or will be getting others to.
you will be repayed somehow. otherwise he will pay for it ingame

i have talked to his CO. he is not happy.
and now all the users of IRC know. and they will help if i ask.

pm me on forums if you need to give any other details you dont want to post here.
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
Bluefox21
Fledgling Forumer

yeah 64457 my old id I have alot of people who can confirm that but I just got an pm telling me stevie passed away last week and to stop sending messages. If that is true obviously the debt will be forgotten about and I extend my sympathies to the family but if its not using that excuse cannot be forgiven.
quickshot84 wrote:so just to understand this, he was buying your account from you and he never paid for it but got the account?

yeah I know it was stupid giving up the account before I got the money but he said he wouldn't send the money until he had the account and to make up for it he sent me uu ( I asked for half to be paid in uu so I could repay what some people in the game did to help me).

The ingame name had been changed when I went on to check however the forum name didn't and the minute I pm'd him it changed. Any help would be appreciated and thanks for the response
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: Deity

When did this happen? lol get me on MSN ascendeddeath@hotmail.com

Steven~
Last edited by The Deity Osiris on Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:I need an account show me what you got in a PM.
Oh christ! the world will end!

You can buy mine if your after something top notch :) its in accounts for $
Bluefox21
Fledgling Forumer

pm'd but certainly didn't expect that response :? Bluefox2112@hotmail.com add me or if you are stevie unblock me :lol: :lol:
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld

I have alot of people who can confirm that but I just got an pm telling me stevie passed away last week and to stop sending messages. If that is true obviously the debt will be forgotten about and I extend my sympathies to the family but if its not using that excuse cannot be forgiven.

fact: he is not dead. this is a lie. he is well and alive.

his CO has dismissed him and is going to mass the account into nothing if you arnt repayed or if the account isnt returned
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
Bluefox21
Fledgling Forumer

account has been returned thanks a million o everyone who helped out I cant thank ye enough 8) 8) If any of ye ever need help feel free to message me nite all admin you can close this now :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”