Please delete

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Fenrir Oorgata
Fledgling Forumer

Please delete

I am a pretty strong Asgard. I like to give back. First n00bie (under 200k army) to post here with ingame name/ID will get 100k uu and naq to train it half to defense and half to strike
Second n00bie will win 50k uu and naq to train them to half to defense and half to strike.

Be weary, not correctly training this present will result in a massing. As an asgard, you should be able to defend yourself, so you must work on both a defense and an offense.

Give back to the n00bies. We were all one at some point in time.
Last edited by Fenrir Oorgata on Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Re: calling all n00bie asgards

Yes defending themselves and as they will be non-ascended, they will have 30% bonus to def so surely it would be better all in defence... espically if there a raider.

Also it doesnt look to good, when you first call them all n00bie's then threaten to mass them if they DON'T do as you say with the UU your offering, just how strong are you........
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Fenrir Oorgata
Fledgling Forumer

I am offering it becuase as an asgard, i have a great defense. I also have very good strike, ms, covert, and anticovert.
It is my opinion that all asgard should come out of thier shells and be able to fight when necessary, rather than be just wimpy defenders.

If I give money to a man to buy dinner, I don't want to see him spend it on drugs. In this game, when a gift is violated by not spending it the way I am intending the gift, then the only way ingame to gain retribution for stealing is massing.
Fenrir Oorgata
Fledgling Forumer

One gift given away already.
One gift left.
Fenrir Oorgata
Fledgling Forumer

GeneralChaos wrote:Yes defending themselves and as they will be non-ascended, they will have 30% bonus to def so surely it would be better all in defence... espically if there a raider.

Also it doesnt look to good, when you first call them all n00bie's then threaten to mass them if they DON'T do as you say with the UU your offering, just how strong are you........

I am an asgard with over 1 tril total power (350 b max per type, which should give you an idea of my diversity of power), an base income of over 1 bil naq per turn, a UP of about 85k, I am also top 200 and have been for almost my entire history, I actually was front page at a time.
I would say that I am one of the most powerful asgard. There are a couple others who rival me and possibly would be stronger, but I don't feel the need to investigate.
*zesh*
Forum Expert

a whole 1 bill a turn

:O

HOW DO YOU DO IT?
BORED :(
papa says:
bebs
papa says:
man that guy makes me miss mukasa

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ
Fenrir Oorgata
Fledgling Forumer

I didn't say I was the richest guy around, but I try to give back. What are you doing?

Thats what I thought.
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

*zesh* wrote:a whole 1 bill a turn

:O

HOW DO YOU DO IT?

you think this is much?
look for his up
85k :shock:
Liquidfoxx
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Please tell me that was sarcasm ;)
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browser.
Fenrir Oorgata
Fledgling Forumer

well I helped some asgards... Admin, please delete this...

Return to “Race General”