what the heck?

zamorak

what the heck?

i was just thinking how come we lose all our weapons if we change races i mean maybe can we try being able to only own 4 accounts so you can be 1 of all the races and try them out i wanna try being a tauri than a replicator but i'll lose all my weapons can we have a choice like we can lose our money and weapons and keep commander or lose cammander and money? and so so :cry: :cry: :evil:
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

when u swicth races iits logical to think that one races coulnt use the other races weopoans maybe thats why they went *POOF*
zamorak

but maybe the weapons of the exact same type just had there name changed i mean all weapons are alike just named diffrently
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

that's true for goa'uld and replicators but the others have diferent powers on theirs
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

or - don't worry about it...
sell you weapons. get naq.
change name/race.
buy new.

where's the issue?
BombedDeer
Forum Irregular

If you stay the same race do you still lose your weapons? (yes, I am an idiot.)
zamorak

forum guy can we have a minimum of 4 accounts per email account we use? pretty please?
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

zamorak wrote:forum guy can we have a minimum of 4 accounts per email account we use? pretty please?

you're talking about multis...

not in the spirit of the game that is...

cause not everyone has the time for 4 accounts, and most would use the one they liked the best and use the rest for farm accounts

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
zamorak

i wouldn't i would want to keep training them and trust i have so much time on my hands i don't know what to do with it so i can take care of 4 accounts at a time
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Forum wrote:or - don't worry about it...
sell you weapons. get naq.
change name/race.
buy new.

where's the issue?

Slam Dunk! :wink:

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Hey forum do u get to keep spies and upgrades when u change races ???Guards raiders and untrained troops

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

yes you get to keep unit production and spy skill and the number of troops you have and your spy lvl and all but you dont get to keep siege that must be somthing new ???
Shoot for the moons even if u miss ull land among the stars
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

zamorak wrote:i wouldn't i would want to keep training them and trust i have so much time on my hands i don't know what to do with it so i can take care of 4 accounts at a time

Still the answer would be no

Return to “Suggestions Archive”