bank transaction

Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Anyone notice how it's the strogern players that are for this with the exception of fremen that is , i mean nothing against todd or fox here but u guys have the guns and the money to protect your naq from almost everyone in the game almost everyone i bet there are no more than 5 people that could take money from either one of you the idea seems apealing to you cuz more of the players not as powerfull will have to leave large amounts of naq for you to take since u guys are the strongest it would be putting almost everyone but the top 10 people at a disadvatange fremen you talk about big steals i've heard of players that lost 300k in one strike to top ten players players ranked in the low 100's i'am sure you'd feel diffrently about the bank transaction service if u were the one being farmed for 300k .
No direspect intended to any of your gentlemen freemen fox or todd just saying things the way isee em .
fremen
Forum Irregular

Someday I hope to get farmed for 300k. It would mean that my income is huge and the 300k would be a small part of my weekly income.

If you don't want to be attacked then I'm not sure why you are playing this game. There are over 4000 registered accounts and each one gets 3 full attacks per day. If you are getting less then 3 attacks against you per day then statistically you are doing well. If you can only have fun making the strikes then invest in defensive weapons to discourage enemy attacks.
NoDot
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Well, I've put my Alert Level on Critical and lowered my turnly income to about 2000 Naq/turn. I'd say I'm safe at the moment, but I only get about 3, at the most, attacks every day, and that's mostly when I have large Naquadah stores (I get about 6000 per turn) that I haven't had the chance to bank. I'll say how well this does.
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!

Return to “Suggestions Archive”