the ranking

Suggest any improvements
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

Re: the ranking

Aye
anh yeu em
Forum Newbie

Someone i wont tell name just exploited the new ranking system to drop in rank and gain a 130% bonus to strike. nice..... just sold all my attack weapon to be into the 1000ish rank with 1B army size... gonna mass my CS on some noobs to loose even more rank.... thank you admin for the free 130% defense..... :-D :shock:
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

anh yeu em wrote:Someone i wont tell name just exploited the new ranking system to drop in rank and gain a 130% bonus to strike. nice..... just sold all my attack weapon to be into the 1000ish rank with 1B army size... gonna mass my CS on some noobs to loose even more rank.... thank you admin for the free 130% defense..... :-D :shock:

Its not an exploit, its a well know fact that has been complained about relentlessly and has fallen on deaf ears. Anyone can pull a 130% mod on any form of attack. :?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

anh yeu em wrote:thank you admin for the free 130% defense..... :-D :shock:

wait til someone with far less planets and lower stats drops further than you can and gets you with 130% strike.... ;)
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
anh yeu em
Forum Newbie

i didn't meant it is an "EXPLOIT" aka cheating... i meant exploiting...the same way this word is discribed in dictionary....

the good point is most of them are stupid enough to build a DV and you cant sell the DV weapons to lower your rank and their army size is also often pretty big ....
Trade feedback
Anh Yeu Em = I Love You
id=35301
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

I can do it... why not... gains me an extra 30%

the rank mods need removing then I'll only do a max of 100% and they will do a max of 100% in return...
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467

Return to “Suggestions”