no proof - delete plz

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

Re: AGA scammer for a couple million uu

nope u said u will give me a couple million uu after trading be cause of the big disadvantages i had.. and no i dont have the logs i am sure aga saves them. hey can u post the logs for when we were talking about trading?
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

OB, Go photoshop a convo log, or copy n paste a convo log and change it around a bit. :shock:
Nobody101
Fledgling Forumer
Race: guess???
ID: 0

Re: AGA scammer for 8 mill uu

_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
Lord Thelen wrote:If anyone ever trades with AGA again their a flipping idiot. By the sounds of things hes proud to be a scammer to

I ain't a scammer n00b..You even bought an account I used to own last year for $200 USD FROM ME. So shut your mouth.

I sold my old one you prick so i ain't no noob...i don't just pull sgw resources out of my arse i earn them, more then we can say for you....thats great my name is now to a scammed account...and no i bought my account from someone silly enough to trade with you and i bought it with sgw resources
Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

so no proof no.. nothing huh.. :( AGA might have his logs saved can he post them? if he cant then no point having this and i will tell mod to delete it.. but just try and see if he can find his logs plz thanks.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: AGA scammer for 8 mill uu

Lord Thelen wrote:
_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
Lord Thelen wrote:If anyone ever trades with AGA again their a flipping idiot. By the sounds of things hes proud to be a scammer to

I ain't a scammer n00b..You even bought an account I used to own last year for $200 USD FROM ME. So shut your mouth.

I sold my old one you prick so i ain't no noob...i don't just pull sgw resources out of my arse i earn them, more then we can say for you....thats great my name is now to a scammed account...and no i bought my account from someone silly enough to trade with you and i bought it with sgw resources

:lol: :lol:

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”