Time has come

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Kvatthro
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Former Ancient God
ID: 0

Time has come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXp-vpE9eU

After 2 great years time has come for me to retire from StarGateWars.
There are no RL problems, the reason for my goodbye is mostly a giant lack of time, high school is coming to an end... plus a lot of my firends and good people from entire sgw have left already, and I do not have the same feeling of the game as I once had.

First of all let me thank entire Slovenia United, you all are the greatest players and friends, if it weren't for you i would never have become what I was and would have left sgw long ago. It is too sad for me to say goodbye to you! (only ingame ofcourse, since slovenia is so small...=)

Hairman, seba696, Nesaja, Neimenljivi, VARGA; you were founding members of SU, it was hard seeing you go, now it's even harder to add myself to that list.

This 2 years have given me much pleasure, there have been challanges, falls and rises, I can safely say no game has nor will bring me as much pleasure as this one did. I had countless chances to speak with you all and I am gratefull for each one.

Special thanks go to Samson1111, he surely doesn't remember it but he was the first one to mass me, it was the most valuable experience of all, than later Snow Wulf reminded me of it, and Neimenljivi is the one who tought me tactics and has told me that SU is being reassembled. I haven't forgotten my first CO form whom i hale vearned a great deal, Dagonrais.

My first great war was that with FS, thank you Easy for that (and Tornado =)

The COP-CIA war was the greatest war in sgw history, sooo mach fun we had in it, only thing I feel I should point out is thank you, JediMasterX for all the fun we had on ascended :D. I should make a list of the people from both sides who have become my friends, but it would be too long, plus you all know who you are and what we all did together=) Well, Olsson and I did not even farm eachother, that's special :lol: I'm only sorry that relations between SU and TLE cooled down so much after the great war.

My personal favorite war was the one with Warlords of Briton, never before or after have I seen such attitude between two sides, we were fighting ingame as hard as ever but when it came down to the forum it was a friendly chatter, no words about one owning somebody, making excuses, declairing own sucess... EoB remains SU's close allie to this day (Mattreed I haven't forgotten you =), for which I, as a SU diplomat and member, am proud of!

For all slovenian players (plus this time a lote of non-slovenians, who will come to Slovenia :lol: ), we'll see eachother on our next convention :lol:

And if anyone would like to talk to me, i'm staying on msn ;P plus forum from time to time, especially to stay in the loop of the SU vs OSL war (thank you OSL for my last war, I'm sorry I left prior to the end of it but I like to think my actions will not be forgotten=)

as for my account, it was sold, UU's will be sold in short time... It was hard saying goodbye to that sweet Ancient God title...

my sailboat is leaving, i better get on it :-)

so long and take care everyone :D
Last edited by Kvatthro on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am NOT back..
Frozen Flame
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Unknown

Re: Time has come

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :smt022 :smt022
nice writting... :(
sorry that u are going... best SU diplomat EVER :smt023 :smt023

enjoy your life and live just the best days in it :-D

see u on forums or MSN :-D
Last edited by Frozen Flame on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ignac [SC]
Fledgling Forumer

Hey mate as I said on the SU forum it is hard for all SU that you have left SGW :( But RL is far away from SGW so I respect you wish and I wish you all the best in RL and in the school...but I wont said too much, becaouse I know that you will still hang on SU forum 8) You were a great and proud member of Slovenia United...It was an honour to me that I was you leader...

Have a nice day,
Ignac

P.S: good choice for that song :smt023
ID: 55572 | Slovenia United | GTM + 2 Hours | Trade feedback
obluette
Forum Regular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Svarog
ID: 1904376

Sad to see you go, take care and stay cool as you were in SU.
This is my personal place to rant and rave like the lunatic I am, my oubliette. It's dark, quiet, and I come here to forget about things. Or maybe to remember them. After all, where does insanity end, and insight begin?

Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

A very well put leaving message. :)
It was nice meeting you. Was a shame you will not be around ingame anymore. You massed my 1tril defense and my 700bil defense. So you have done the most towards me in this war. :)
Was nice chatting to you on msn and you are a great diplomat.

Good luck for the future and im always on msn so feel free to give me a nudge.
Xale
Forum Irregular

Its allways sad to see good people leave. But in every game comes a time where you need to move on. :) Best luck with everything, it was an honor to play with you and if you ever decide to play again you will be welcome back into Slovenia United.
General Xale, Slovenia United HC
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Well mate I knew it's gonna happen sooner or later :) So I can't really say that I was surprised yesterday when we chatted on msn :) Well it's sad to see friends leave the game but RL comes first :)
It was in my honour to be in SU with you, to serve SU side by side with you...You truly are one of the greatest :) I remember how we met lol...I'm still sorry for all the msgs we exchanged but since we became friends at the end, I'd do it again if I had the chance :) I'm glad that I have recruited u in SU...The only thing I regret about u is that u are far too greedy when it comes to massing, luckly u did leave me that defence in EoB to mass :-D But unfortunatley not here in OSL :? Anyway, I'm still gonna bug u on msn and on meetings so see ya mate :) So GL in RL mate :)

~N
Last edited by Neimenljivi on Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Leama
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
ID: 1918891

oh no :( you're leaving...

well, good luck with everything ;) we'll always have MSN :D
HairMan
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 1911760

i know it was coming, but i hoped it wasn't so soon...
will i miss you? NO! i will contact you via MSN and i still owe you a drink! ;)

as for the sgw thingy... you were a great player and you will be missed ingame. you can always come to me for some (or a lot of) resources when you start playing again!
HairMan | ID: 1911760 | My Trade Feedback | Sig maker
VARGA
Forum Irregular
Alliance: LEFT SGW

i'm really sorry to hear this,but i knew that this is comming soon cause you told me that you are leaving several times....

i will say just that i'm really happy that we have meet in RL and i'm really sorry you weren't on past meeting cause we still have to play some pool :lol: ...so don't even try to have excuse on next meeting :-)

GL in RL mate,i know you have been very busy in past months,but it is allways better to be busy in RL than just borring on the SGW...

you are one of the persons to whom i really have big respect,not just because you are great player,allie,online friend but also one of the players who really know what RL means...

so stop by on msn,visit us on forums and if you will return in SGW and i won't leave it before you return (big if) you know where to find me :-)

GL mate

~YOU WILL BE MISSED DEAR FRIEND~
DagonRais
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: Tollan
ID: 28621

Awww sad to see you go... you were and still to this day my best officer... im glad to have been apart of your SGW expreince... if you still check this then add me on your MSN dagon07@hotmail.com

Return to “Quitting....”