Inept: ID: 82328 - scammer, reversing payment - Money is Mi

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Zaya
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE - Inactive
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Inept: ID: 82328 - scammer, reversing payment - Money is Mi

So, I sold out today to several people.

One of them just said that I didn't send the stuff and is trying to reverse the charges on the Paypal.

Below are two shots of what has happened.

The screenshots below are proof that I sent the stuff. And now they are saying that "it's a bad transaction".

Considering all the people I've dealt with fairly, this royally peeves me.

Last edited by Zaya on Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 48&t=98949
No, don't have an account right now. No, not playing again until September (work beckons) - around and about until then.
Zaya
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Inept: ID: 82328 - scammer, reversing payment.

And, just to verify IDs, I did a mouse hover and took another screenshot on the name and the ID.

No, don't have an account right now. No, not playing again until September (work beckons) - around and about until then.
Zaya
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Inept: ID: 82328 - scammer, reversing payment - resolved?

And now the hold has disappeared and so has the notice.

I guess it's resolved, I never got anything back from Paypal saying that it was resolved, but it payment may now go through, will update when it is safe and sound.

All the "conflicts" just disappeared which I've never seen before.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

I would have a read of this if you haven't done so already:
http://www.herebegames.com/StarGateWars ... 1&t=104813

Also he doesn't appear in the rankings.... vac mode? deleted?
Image ImageImageImage
Zaya
Fledgling Forumer

Hmm.. dunno - he disappeared hunh?

I went on a mailing spree.

This sounds bizarre but I've never, in going on 7 years with Paypal had a dispute before where someone had tried this. I don't know what happened, there was a hold, I put in my side of it - went on a huge rampaging spree to make sure as many people knew about this issue as I could without spamming... and then I logged in in the wee hours of the morning and it was gone. I didn't get a mail saying it was resolved, it just disappeared.

I'll post when the actual money hits my bank account and that part of the transaction is completed, I'm all wary now.

And still a little peeved.

Sorta similar as the Zera incident, but in this case everything went fine till he tried to get his money BACK from me. I always have them send first, always have them verify something on the account. So irritating that this can happen. I've filed a couple of disputes, but Paypal has always kept me updated, this just disappeared.

Life is odd.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Zaya wrote:Sorta similar as the Zera incident

What i was getting at (not sure if you noticed) is that the account mentioned was Zerathull's old account which was scammed off of him. This means that the account could currently be played by a scammer.

I hope it turns out ok though and your money arrives soon.
Image ImageImageImage
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Admin should look into this, i know he cannot do anything about PayPal but, if the charges do get reversed, then admin should go into that account and find where the resources went, and remove them from said account and return them to ZAY, its getting beyond a joke that scum bags can scam and get to keep the resources...
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Parabellum
Forum Newbie

i have had the same issue with that email. mrfitsy1st@hotmail.com they bought goods from me then tried to reclaim their money on paypal but the money has gone back into my account.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

The scum bag deleted the account,

Realm: Abyss
God: ReinHeart
Main Realm Worshipper: deleted__Inept

The ascended account still exists for it though, my guess is all that UU went to an account that is farily new, this needs admins attention.....
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Aizen
Forum Irregular
Alliance: UnKnOwN
ID: 16457
Alternate name(s): Vegeta

>_> this guy just ripped me off.. The deal was I payed 18 mil UU for his account, and he gave me his ascended ID first.. Well I got it and it looked fine, but my friend GQ him and he was Deleted_Inept.. Not in ranks so guess he deleted..
Spoiler
Parabellum
Forum Newbie

yeh, this person is long gone. they bought inept yesterday and then made a few cash trades before sending their resources elswhere and deleting the account. then they have tried to reclaim the money they send but i dont think it worked because my money is back in my account. i guess they went back to the ascended account and got someone else. tbh lores idea needs implementing asap. perhapse with clarkey seen as he likes that kind of stuff.
Zaya
Fledgling Forumer

Updated:

It's resolved, the money went to my bank account.

Yup...

The only problem is it can take 12-24 hours for paypal to complete the transaction if you push the money into your check - which would make transactions a lot slower.

As long as it's "there" on your account a person can, at any time, just dispute what they sent.

However, if you, like me, have the account information - we also have the address of the person who owns the account :) Just check out the details.

So, the person lives in Kent England and we can always just contact the law enforcement there say what that person is trying to do.

And since that paypal might also be attached to a bank account or credit card, the "real" information may also be there. I know that I'm contacting some people there on Monday morning about that person trying to scam.

Ya never know what may happen.

Never, ever had this in my 6+ years of Paypalness and boy, did it tick me off.
Parabellum
Forum Newbie

Re: Inept: ID: 82328 - scammer, reversing payment - Money is Mi

My money has also gone into my bank that they tried to reclaim. by the way, zerathulls account wasnt scammed if you read the thread closely. someone was buying his account with UU that zeratull was going to sell on but he sold it for cash with someone else instead, the other guy was late at being told the account was sold and sent the UU to be sold into zerathulls old account and the new owner simply kept the UU.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”