Armours?

Sarif
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Armours?

couldnt there be a way of adding armour into the game, say 3 maybe 4 levels of armour....
Everything that has a beginning has an end!!
The purpose of life is to end.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

armour for what units??? armour for defense??? plz elaborate
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

yes we need more details mabe armour in the form of mother ships are different types of units for ex. Goauld could have lightly armoured Jaffa or heavey armoured Jaffa ect ect
Shoot for the moons even if u miss ull land among the stars
Raconar
Forum Grunt

I don't love the idea...the armour jaffa have doesn't do any good anyway...they still get destroyed with a few P-90 rounds... :D

The replicators armour is invincible in the show...eventually...depending on what they eat...

Then again maybe that would make it a good addition...the armor needs to be penetrable...yet a slight advantage...

I think it might be kind of cool...
Raconar,

EPA Main Page
Member of the EPA.
Tain

Raconar wrote:I don't love the idea...the armour jaffa have doesn't do any good anyway...they still get destroyed with a few P-90 rounds... :D

The replicators armour is invincible in the show...eventually...depending on what they eat...

Then again maybe that would make it a good addition...the armor needs to be penetrable...yet a slight advantage...

I think it might be kind of cool...

Strangely enough, that is not true for the movie or the first episode of SG1. The Jaffa armor stopped everything the humans were firing at it. Sadly, it seems that the Jaffa after this point all started wearing their rubber practice armor.
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

yea Tain i noticed the same thing in the movie the Jaffa are like invinciable but now they are kinda weak
Shoot for the moons even if u miss ull land among the stars
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

maybe the humans learnt to add more Torquage on the bullets
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

What, are you actually saying you want armor to reduce the number of casualties?

*Bangs head against wall*

More death is what we need. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
NoDot
Forum Irregular

Sleipnir wrote:More death is what we need.
That's for sure! I'm at over 400 (non-spy) units! (This gives me over 2,000 Naquada per turn at critical alert level! Too much for critical, IMO. I think Naquada production should be topped at about 1,500 per turn at critical.)
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
rdb
Forum Grunt

Think about the guys at top how much they can make at critical I can still make around 7,000 naq on critical and my army is tiny compared to people the top people. I currently have nothing agaisnt critical though.

Bring on the death! :twisted:
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

we need more death.......i
Sarif
Fledgling Forumer

sorry about the time of the reply, but i was thinking more to reduce the damage caused, but still kill loads of people (dont ask why) say like a slight reduction for the percentage of armour you have on your army.
Everything that has a beginning has an end!!
The purpose of life is to end.
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Sarif wrote:sorry about the time of the reply, but i was thinking more to reduce the damage caused, but still kill loads of people (dont ask why) say like a slight reduction for the percentage of armour you have on your army.

Kinda like a defence upgrade for the attackers? should have three levels like the rest

Return to “Suggestions Archive”