24%
no
29%

Total votes: 17
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Weapon production

do you think that weapon production is a good idea? well i think it could be heres my proposal you know how you can upgrade unit production and you get more men well instead of buying all of our weapons i belive that mabe some how we should be able to make our own weapons like we could increase staff weapon production to 3 a day and that would cost Naq and for the stronger the weapons the more Naq it would cost and it could mabe double like spy upgrades are mabe even triple but i think that this is a good idea because instead of buying weapons all the time u could get a certain amount per day to go along with our newly created troops and you could set every weapon to what level you want it at are to what level you could aford i dont no i thought it was a good idea what are yalls thoughts :roll:
Shoot for the moons even if u miss ull land among the stars
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

i have sed this befor and i will say it agin "when you make a poll make at lest 3 option buttons, nothing is ever yes/no or in this case yes/maby"
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

ummmmmmmmm do you not think that i tired to put a third option yes i did but it was not added i dont no y and if you think no then just put no as a reply. Simple as that
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

So let me get this strait you made the first 2 with no prob but you forgot how to make the 3rd. Interesting next time trying hitting the "preview" button (to see if they all work) as for you claiming the 3rd button did not work 75% of me says the word "lie" and 10% says "most unlikely" and 5% says "your telling the troth"

And I say a firm NO[/img]

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

out of pure, shall we say: boredom, i've added the third option...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

Well call it what you want so mabe i forgot to hit the update button on the poll option but myfriend (not mine) shutup and quit changing the subject of this Thread :!:
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

thanks Psi Kiya Trist now i can cast my vote. jaffa15 i did not change the subject its still in the top left of the page

Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

yea well you got me on that one ill give you that one :?
Savings Account
Forum Irregular
Race: Saver
ID: 1964218

myFriend wrote:So let me get this strait you made the first 2 with no prob but you forgot how to make the 3rd. Interesting next time trying hitting the "preview" button (to see if they all work) as for you claiming the 3rd button did not work 75% of me says the word "lie" and 10% says "most unlikely" and 5% says "your telling the troth"

And I say a firm NO[/img]

Hang on a second... 75+10+5....hmmm....

What happened to the other 10%???

-confused-

New Account Fund - total savings to date - 140T
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Re: Weapon production

Jaffa15 wrote:do you think that weapon production is a good idea? well i think it could be heres my proposal you know how you can upgrade unit production and you get more men well instead of buying all of our weapons i belive that mabe some how we should be able to make our own weapons like we could increase staff weapon production to 3 a day and that would cost Naq and for the stronger the weapons the more Naq it would cost and it could mabe double like spy upgrades are mabe even triple but i think that this is a good idea because instead of buying weapons all the time u could get a certain amount per day to go along with our newly created troops and you could set every weapon to what level you want it at are to what level you could aford i dont no i thought it was a good idea what are yalls thoughts :roll:

Not a very good idea, unless it still costs money to produce each item - if all you have to do is say, pay 500k Naq to upgrade to 10 weapons a day, and then all the weapons are free - then no, no way! Besides, there are lots of different types of weapons - so do we have this option for each one of them???

I say it is fine (and realistic) the way it is. So leave it.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

yea ive come to deside that this mabe isnt such a good idea but yes it would be seperate with each weapon but thanks for pointing out the things that were wrong
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

diamond-dust wrote:Hang on a second... 75+10+5....hmmm....

-confused-

The other 10% what u mean don't u know there is only 90% is the max for percentages

Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

diamond-dust wrote:Hang on a second... 75+10+5....hmmm....

-confused-

You didn't actually think this guy was a full 100% did you? :P ;)

And as for the poll making problem, I had the same problem the first time I tried to make one. After you've done it once, you'll find it's not that difficult.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”