Looking for a bounty hunter will pay well

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Willivais

Looking for a bounty hunter will pay well

hey,
i am looking for a bounty hunter to mass an account that has been sitting on me and my officer we have done nothing to him and find it slightly unfair that he has constantly raided and farmed our accounts after asking him several times to stop. of course i do not want to give to many details he but please pm my account i am currently in perg (due to a mass) or message me here or email me Groovy_fun_5@hotmail.com. i will pay well let me know your prices etc

yours faithfuly
Willivais
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Re: Looking for a bounty hunter will pay well

Added your msn
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Willivais wrote:hey,
i am looking for a bounty hunter to mass an account that has been sitting on me and my officer we have done nothing to him and find it slightly unfair that he has constantly raided and farmed our accounts after asking him several times to stop. of course i do not want to give to many details he but please pm my account i am currently in perg (due to a mass) or message me here or email me Groovy_fun_5@hotmail.com. i will pay well let me know your prices etc

yours faithfuly
Willivais

Added!
Spoiler
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

adding shortly :D
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”