Setting relations bug

Borek
Forum Addict

Setting relations bug

There is no delay when setting relations, so people are just declaring war to farm then setting back to neutral immediately after to avoid the possibility of cheaper happyness costs for farming them back.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: Setting relations bug

will check it out tomorrow...at least this one is just annoying, and not critical :)

edit: just checked it out... appears it had to have been using commander type functions - not just individual (as i am positivie that has the right checks in .. )
yup - commander relations would have done it..
would have :) will not...
Don't make me use this!!!
dark smoke
Forum Newbie
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

it? and thats how it worked and i said that in a different post
Borek
Forum Addict

Forum wrote:will check it out tomorrow...at least this one is just annoying, and not critical :)

edit: just checked it out... appears it had to have been using commander type functions - not just individual (as i am positivie that has the right checks in .. )
yup - commander relations would have done it..
would have :) will not...
it's still broken

dark smoke Scartissue dark smoke has set their relation with you to: Neutral 15:10 reply delete save
dark smoke Scartissue dark smoke(24597) has set their relation with you to: War 15:09 reply delete save
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

fixed. again :)... or at least 'fully' ...
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”